Social Media Manager
As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at EarnIn is building products that deliver real time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to $15 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, Ribbit Capital, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
The EarnIn Social Media Manager will work closely with the Senior Social Manager to drive EarnIn’s social media strategy and lead the execution of our social content (organic content & social-led campaigns). They will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring the EarnIn owned social strategy to enhance brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, and increase audience engagement. This role involves ideating on and curating relevant content, managing social media platforms, analyzing social media data, and staying updated with industry trends and social media best practices.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $117,000 - $143,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
This is a hybrid position with the expectation of coming into our Palo Alto office 2-3 days per week.
What You'll Do:
- Manage a social content calendar that incorporates on-trend and on-brand content on a consistent basis
- Ensure that EarnIn maintains a consistent voice and strategic message across priority and emerging social platforms
- Lead social-first campaigns that support EarnIn’s goals for audience development, greater brand engagement, and brand affinity
- Prepare regular performance reports on social media performance and provide insights and recommendations for improvement
- Champion, help ideate and execute upon social-first creative
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (Brand, Performance, PR, Legal, agency partners, vendors) to bring campaigns to life
- Engage, interact and help expand EarnIn’s community on social media, which includes but is not limited to responding to comments/messages, engaging with relevant content, and curating moments of surprise and delight
- Curate relevant content from industry sources and user-generated content
- Lead competitive tracking of social activity, identify and ideate around new content and monitor the industry for best practices in driving engagement
- Measure and monitor success of social media initiatives with monthly reporting
- Manage UGC and influencer relationships as needed to support social content curation
What We're Looking For:
- 2-4 years of social media management experience at a B2C brand, preferably within financial services (but not required)
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, trends, and best practices. Experience with video-centric platforms such as TikTok and YouTube highly desired
- Experience creating dynamic social media content for B2C brands
- Passion or interest in personal finance
- Experience managing creator (influencer and UGC) relationships strongly preferred
- Experience managing an online community preferred
- Proficiency in social media management tools and analytics platforms, preferably Sprout Social and Talkwalker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s or equivalent industry experience