Compliance Management Systems Senior Manager
As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at EarnIn is building products that deliver real time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to $15 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, Ribbit Capital, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $132,900 - $168,300 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
This is a remote position.
What You'll Do:
- Craft and refine comprehensive compliance policies and procedures, ensuring they adhere to legal and contractual requirements and effectively address identified risks.
- Design and execute impactful compliance testing programs, evaluating the effectiveness of existing controls and identifying potential vulnerabilities.
- Develop and deliver engaging training programs to equip employees across all levels with the knowledge and skills they need to navigate compliance requirements.
- Translate complex regulatory language into clear and concise information, promoting open dialogue and awareness throughout the organization.
- Partner seamlessly with colleagues in various departments, fostering understanding and cooperation in achieving compliance goals.
- Analyze test results, identify trends, and recommend proactive measures to enhance our compliance posture.
- Compile and maintain accurate and insightful compliance reports for internal and external stakeholders.
What We're Looking For:
- 7+ years of working in compliance risk management in the financial services industry
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated knowledge of compliance/regulatory risks, processes and control frameworks, and the ability to design and evaluate the effectiveness of controls embedded within business processes
- Familiarity with SR 08-08 and demonstrated knowledge and application of consumer protection laws and regulations (e.g. Reg Z, Reg B, Reg E, Reg V, Reg DD, etc.)
- Mature, professional and of unquestionable integrity, carrying out excellent judgment when handling sensitive information
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS PowerPoint), and advanced data analysis (MS Excel, or SQL).
- Prior professional services, financial services, or regulatory experience
Nice to Haves:
- JD preferred
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM)
- Prior experience as a team lead