Senior Growth Marketing Manager- Affiliate
As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at EarnIn is building products that deliver real time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to $15 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, Ribbit Capital, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
EarnIn is seeking an experienced Senior Growth Marketing Manager to lead the growth of the affiliate partnership program within the marketing team. You’ll be responsible for sourcing, negotiating, and launching important affiliate partnerships. The ideal candidate will have some experience in fintech partnerships.
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on affiliate marketer who is looking for an opportunity to make an impact. They will play a crucial role in establishing partnerships, negotiating deals, and driving the success of our affiliate program.
This is a remote position with a strong preference for candidates located in the Bay Area and the ability to come into office as necessary. The US base salary range for this full-time position is $100,000 - $190,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
What You'll Do:
- Source, develop, negotiate and execute affiliate partners who align with our brand and target audience.
- Manage the day-to-day performance of the affiliate program, including tracking results and optimizing performance.
- Fully own and manage deals from research, outreach, negotiation, and launch.
- Plan and troubleshoot technology/analytics integrations with affiliate management platform and manage reporting integrations with internal partners.
- Cultivate relationships with large strategic partners to drive growth.
- Stay abreast of key industry and competitive trends to inform strategy.
- Opportunity to expand beyond affiliate partnership and run offline channels (Podcast, Radio, Direct Mail & more).
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years experience in affiliate partnership marketing, preferably with minimum 1-2 years of fintech affiliate partnership experience, preferably in B2C.
- Strong attention to detail with a proven track record of success, initiating and building affiliate partnership initiatives from scratch to scale.
- You love taking the initiative and can drive multiple projects simultaneously through excellent organizational skills.
- A scrappy and humble mindset to work autonomously. You roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- A proven track record delivering results in scaling large affiliate marketing programs.
- BS/BA required.