Office and Employee Experience Manager
As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at EarnIn is building products that deliver real time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to over $15 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, Ribbit Capital, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
As the Office and Employee Experience Manager for our Bangkok office, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth day-to-day operations and fostering a collaborative and inclusive workplace culture. Your responsibilities will encompass a blend of office management and HR functions to support our growing team in Thailand. Employment for this position will be facilitated through Deel.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee the general operations of the Bangkok office, including facilities management, maintenance, and supplies procurement
- Create and maintain a pleasant and efficient work environment by organizing and coordinating office layouts, equipment, and supplies
- Manage office budgets including overseeing expenses, invoices, and optimization of spending
- Coordinate and manage office events, meetings, office visits and conferences.
- Partner with the California-based HR team to answer employee questions about benefits, policies and initiatives within the Bangkok office
- Assist with the recruitment process by collaborating with hiring managers to onboard new talent
- Maintain accurate employee records, including contracts, benefits, and performance evaluations
- Address employee inquiries, concerns, and conflicts in a professional and timely manner.
- Support training and development initiatives, ensuring employees have access to learning resources.
- Foster a positive and inclusive company culture through team-building activities, employee recognition programs, and engagement initiatives.
- Work with Thailand Site Lead to ensure a culture of belonging and connection to other EarnIn sites
- Organize internal communication efforts
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or related field.
- 4+ years of proven experience in office management and/or work
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Thai languages
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude
- Ability to work independently, exercise discretion, and handle confidential information
- Ability to work cross functionality with partners and leaders from across EarnIn
- Ability to be in our office in G-Tower on the majority of days
- Recruiting or Talent Acquisition experience is a plus
At EarnIn, we believe that the best way to build a financial system that works for everyday people is by hiring a team that represents our diverse community. Our team is diverse not only in background and experience, but also in perspective. We celebrate our diversity and strive to create a culture of belonging. EarnIn does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. EarnIn is an E-Verify participant.
EarnIn does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.