Senior HRIS Analyst
As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at EarnIn is building products that deliver real time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to $15 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, Ribbit Capital, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
Attracting and retaining fantastic people is the most important thing we do at EarnIn. Too often compensation is treated as a black box where a mass of data hidden in spreadsheets is used to spit out a number. At EarnIn, we care deeply about building a competitive rewards strategy, and creating a positive employee experience with compensation. How you communicate with and train employees and managers will be just as important as the data you provide. We are experiencing rapid growth, so you should be comfortable and thrive in a very dynamic environment. We are building and iterating many programs and processes and need a team member with a solid foundation of success in an ever-changing landscape!
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $110,000 - $200,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
This is a remote position.
What You'll Do:
- Select, define integration strategy, implement and manage EarnIn’s business processes aligned with a new HRIS system (currently using UKG)
- Perform analysis and market studies on current programs, using insights to develop solutions that ensure internal fairness, external competitiveness, and alignment with EarnIn’s goals
- Partner with various People stakeholders to develop best practices and guidance around systems/processes best practices
- Advise business teams in assessing technology needs of third party solutions
- Involved in ensuring unit testing, and user-acceptance testing is complete and all potential scenarios are explored and vetted to be little to no risk in compliance in documentation
- Utilize a comprehensive understanding of multiple data structures and sources to lead complex, and sometimes unique, data manipulation using advanced data extraction and analytical tools and techniques
- Analyze issues, unexpected results or process flows; identify failures, and provide break-fixes related to existing and future Workday interfaces
- Provide ongoing recommendations to keep new HRIS system and their business processes simple and streamlined
- Partner with cross functional teams to identify, assess, and solve complex business problems in with external applications across a wide range of functional areas, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of analyst experience within Compensation, HR, People Operations, or a related department, focused on people programs and compensation strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Information Systems or equivalent
- 5+ years experience implementing/enhancing/maintaining an HRIS on a global scale is a must
- 3+ years of configuration experience with a progressive HRIS system, with expertise in the following product areas: Core HRIS, Benefits, Compensation, Performance Management, Payroll, Time Tracking, etc.
- Experience with Custom Reporting and Calculated Fields, Business Process Configuration, Security
- Advanced analytical and technical skills for translating and analyzing business needs into requirements, driving projects, and delivering effective, value-adding solutions
- Exceptional technical aptitude and strong desire for learning new technologies and solution architectures
- Experience designing workflows with with the full employment lifecycle (recruiting, onboarding, career development, off-boarding)
- Experience working in an HRIS capacity and taking a company from private to public highly preferred
- Experience implementing a new HRIS system highly preferred