As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at EarnIn is building products that deliver real time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to $15 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, Ribbit Capital, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
The Copywriter will work as a collaborative part of EarnIn’s Brand Marketing team and is responsible for crafting the voice of the brand across multiple touch points, including digital advertising, social, web, and product marketing. The Copywriter is expected to actively contribute to the development of new ideas and create polished, final deliverables whether working solo or with other creatives. In this position, you will work closely with a Senior Copywriter and will report to the Creative Director. This role will require product and UX copywriting abilities.
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on writer who is looking to flex their storytelling and conceptual thinking skills across multiple channels for a brand eager to make an impact.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $95,500 - $129,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
This is a remote position.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with creative team members to determine the conceptual and copy direction of EarnIn’s branding, marketing, and advertising initiatives
- Strategize, brainstorm, concept, collaborate, comp, and present innovative creative marketing and advertising work that garner buy-in while netting measurable results
- Work with EarnIn’s in-house creative team to create strategic marketing assets for projects including, but not limited to digital marketing (digital experiences, social assets, etc.), online video content, owned social channels, and web.
- Collaborate with EarnIn’s Product Marketing Director to draft product narratives, value propositions, and translate insights into copy across marketing channels.
- Translate creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective copy concepts
- Be a steward of and maintain the EarnIn Brand in all creative created in-house
- Must be a team player, be able to deliver and receive constructive creative feedback, and are able to work within budgets and tight deadlines on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Stay up to date with the creative evolution of branding and advertising in all mediums
What We're Looking For:
- Experience in digital marketing/advertising, UX/web copywriting, and video
- Mastery of written communication, both short and long-form
- Strategic thinker with the ability to solve problems, even when they are not fully defined
- Significant understanding of marketing and advertising principles
- Ability to actively contribute to strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a brand environment
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote team environment
- Motivated, self-starter with an action oriented and can-do attitude
- At least 4 years of experience in an advertising or in-house creative role, experience with financial technology is a plus
- A portfolio site must be submitted to be considered for the role.