Sr. Frontend Web Engineer
As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at EarnIn is building products that deliver real time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to over $15 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, Ribbit Capital, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and resourceful Senior Front End Engineer to join our team. As an engineer in this space you will support Marketing, and work cross-functionality with various teams and contribute to the design and development of Earnin.com. This is a remote position in Thailand ideally based in Bangkok.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Drive the implementation of new features - break down complex problems into its bare essentials, translate this complexity into elegant design and create high quality, maintainable code.
- Collaborate and mentor other engineers while providing thoughtful guidance using code, design and architecture reviews.
- Work cross functionally with other teams (marketing, data science, design, product,, analytics).
- Leverage a broad skill set and help us implement and learn new technologies quickly.
- Create and maintain test automation to enable continuous integration and development velocity.
- Develop new new webpages and revise/optimize existing ones
- Partner with experimentation agency on testing and optimization
- Ongoing page updates including, but not limited to legal, careers, Product pages, etc.
- Maintain overall UX/UI best practices for the website
- Liaison with creative teams to vet designs and execute development
- CMS grooming and maintenance (Contentful)
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 4+ years of development experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's, Master’s or PhD degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related technical discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with one or more back-end programming languages a plus (C#, Python, Kotlin, Rust, Nodejs, Ruby)
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery tools.
- Experience with UX/UI best practices
- Experience with Kubernetes and microservice architecture is a strong plus.
- Experience with Contentful CMS a strong plus.
At EarnIn, we believe that the best way to build a financial system that works for everyday people is by hiring a team that represents our diverse community. Our team is diverse not only in background and experience, but also in perspective. We celebrate our diversity and strive to create a culture of belonging. EarnIn does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. EarnIn is an E-Verify participant.
EarnIn does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.