Senior Product Designer
As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at EarnIn is building products that deliver real time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to over $15 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, Ribbit Capital, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
Nothing is more important to us than the trust our customers have placed in us. EarnIn Design & Research is responsible for fostering that trust—through diligent customer research, innovative product strategy, and crafting high-quality user experiences.
Our Designers and Researchers collaborate in cross-functional teams that work collaboratively, autonomously, and rapidly. We’re tasked with solving the company’s largest challenges as we enjoy rapid growth. For example, help our customers:
- Make use of their money in the most efficient, painless way possible.
- Understand how to make progress with money
- Feel a sense of freedom to say, “yes,” without worrying about finding themselves in financial hot water.
What You'll Do:
- Own the end-to-end user experience for one or two product verticals, working with Product Managers, Engineers, and Data Scientists to bring a great experience to life.
- Influence EarnIn’s product vision and design strategy.
- Collaborate with other designers to ensure a consistent experience & design language across our platform.
- Execute and contribute to our design system and processes.
What We're Looking For:
- You’re prolific - you’re much more of a maker than a talker. You use your work to explore many possible solutions to a customer need.
You use principles and tools across the end-to-end design process.
- You have years of experience working with product teams to ship consumer products.
- Excellent thinking and communication skills (because you’re a designer). You’re skilled at arguing for your point of view, designs, and giving/receiving feedback.
- You’re curious: You work from customer needs first.
- A passion for impactful financial technology.
- Being a humble, quick learner who’s comfortable with change.
At EarnIn, we believe that the best way to build a financial system that works for everyday people is by hiring a team that represents our diverse community. Our team is diverse not only in background and experience, but also in perspective. We celebrate our diversity and strive to create a culture of belonging. EarnIn does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. EarnIn is an E-Verify participant.
EarnIn does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.