Senior Software Engineering Manager
As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at EarnIn is building products that deliver real time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to $15 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, Ribbit Capital, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Engineering Leader to help build a world class engineering team that delivers on impactful initiatives for Earnin.
What You’ll Do:
- Ability to attract, hire and retain top talent, initially with hiring a team of 10+ engineers of varying skill sets, and experience.
- Ability to cater to all professional needs of the local employees by playing multiple roles, including - HR, IT, Engineering leader, and Project manager.
- Be intentional about building high performance teams through focus on operational rigor, AND continuous learning and development.
- Partner with leaders across various teams, and drive product engineering initiatives.
- Be a strong technical leader to provide local guidance.
What We’re Looking For:
- Proven track record of building engineering teams from the ground up in Mexico.
- Proven track record of evangelizing and representing the company in several forums/conferences/fairs to attract the best of talent.
- Managed multiple teams and a total organization of at-least 20+.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to have executive presence.
- 5+ years as an engineering leader in direct-to-consumer companies.
- 5+ years of experience building high-scale distributed systems.
- Bachelor's, Master’s or PhD degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related technical discipline or equivalent industry experience.
At EarnIn, we believe that the best way to build a financial system that works for everyday people is by hiring a team that represents our diverse community. Our team is diverse not only in background and experience, but also in perspective. We celebrate our diversity and strive to create a culture of belonging. EarnIn does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. EarnIn is an E-Verify participant.
EarnIn does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.
Something looks off?