Strategic Partnerships Director
As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at EarnIn is building products that deliver real time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to $15 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, Ribbit Capital, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
Earnin is seeking an experienced Strategic Partnerships Director to drive the strategy and execution of key partnerships in product and payments. This is not a sales role.
You’lll be responsible for sourcing, negotiating, and launching important strategic partnerships. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of fintech.
This is a high visibility, high impact role and an amazing opportunity if you are a self-starter with a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, while conveying compelling value propositions internally and externally.
This is a remote position. The US base salary range for this full-time position is $140,000 - $250,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
What You'll Do:
- Source, develop, negotiate and execute multifaceted complex partnership strategies for Earnin’s existing and/or emerging financial products across product and payments infrastructure.
- Establish yourself as a trusted business partner to cross functional internal stakeholders (Finance, Product, Engineering, Legal) and prioritize key initiatives.
- Fully own and manage deals from research, outreach, negotiation, and launch.
- Build and foster strong relationships with key external partners to build upon Earnin’s competitive advantage and product/customer experience.
- Stay abreast of key industry and competitive trends to inform strategy.
What We're Looking For:
- 6+ years experience in fintech partnerships with deep payments/product and roadmap understanding within a rapidly scaling and/or enterprise fintech company.
- Strong attention to detail with a proven track record of success, initiating and building complex financial/product partner initiatives from scratch to scale. Proven ability to build senior relationships and navigate external organizations
- You love taking the initiative and can drive multiple projects simultaneously through excellent organizational skills.
- Killer instinct and expert negotiation skills with a strong understanding of high impact commercial contracts and complex negotiating dynamics
- A scrappy and humble mindset to work autonomously. You roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- Strong desire to tackle complicated and impactful business problems with ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced,constantly evolving team environment.
- BS/BA required
Something looks off?