Business Consultant, Platform Specialist
Sales & Business Development
Northern Ireland, UK · Remote
Posted on Saturday, October 7, 2023
Who We Are
At Firstup, our mission is to improve the employee experience at every moment that matters, large and small. As the communication pipeline for the world's workforce, we now serve 40 of the Fortune 100 companies, reaching and connecting more than 17 million employees daily.
Our employees are experts in the employee experience, workforce communications and technology.
Joining Firstup means joining a movement to make work better for every worker. As the world’s first intelligent communication platform, Firstup meaningfully engages employees at every moment from hire to retire, and delivers engagement insights to help companies support, promote and retain their talent. Our movement has taken root and is evident in our world-class customer base. Now we need your help. Ready to make a difference in the world?
Every employee is an owner with responsibility and credit for our progress.
Leadership is in our build and we see change as a catalyst for improvement.
We win as a team, committed to help our coworkers and customers thrive.
As a Business Consultant, Platform Specialist, you will leverage our software platform to deliver customised solutions that optimise customer engagement and drive business growth for our clients. You are the go-to expert, and you will provide guidance and support throughout the platform journey, analysing existing processes, identifying areas for improvement, and implementing strategies to enhance platform performance and functionality.
- Support customer implementations and ongoing program enablement as the product and use case expert for the Firstup platform, including: Solution development, product configuration and configuration testing
- Conduct research and analysis of current platform processes and systems.
- Identify areas for improvement in platform performance and functionality.
- Develop and implement new strategies and tactics to enhance the performance and functionality of platform systems.
- Customer support during implementations and beyond (including but not limited to guidance for users / managers around content posting, newsletter distribution, pulling and analysing data and analytics)
- Conduct web-based and on-site customer solution training workshops
- Understand customer business outcomes and development of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Stay current on trends and best practices in platform technology, such as cloud computing, software as a service (SaaS), and platform-as-a-service (PaaS).
- Five or more years of experience delivering consulting services.
- A distinct passion for technology (particularly SaaS solutions driving value, adoption and growth) and an understanding of the marketing / communications technology landscape, and the needs and mindsets of these stakeholders
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills, including outstanding persuasion and presentation skills, with the skill to communicate throughout an organisation.
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Strong client presence with an ability to facilitate discussions and present ideas.
- Motivated, driven and self-assured.
- Understand enterprise communication domains including Microsoft 365, SharePoint, HRIS (e.g. Workday, PeopleSoft) and other enterprise systems (e.g. SSO).
- Ability to leverage data and analytics to tell a broader story.
- Naturally build and foster relationships with peers, internal stakeholders and with customers.
- Balance a wide range of accounts and feel comfortable prioritising tasks quickly and efficiently.
Because you care - about people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life; it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a high-growth and inclusive environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind, you could be a perfect fit.
We offer an excellent PTO program, great health benefits, a casual and friendly environment, remote work, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth – both personally and professionally.
Firstup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and to all employees, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, protected disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws.