Sales Development Representative - London
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, October 6, 2023
Who We Are
At Firstup, our mission is to improve the employee experience at every moment that matters, large and small. As the communication pipeline for the world's workforce, we now serve 40 of the Fortune 100 companies, reaching and connecting more than 17 million employees daily.
Our employees are experts in the employee experience, workforce communications and technology.
Joining Firstup means joining a movement to make work better for every worker. As the world’s first intelligent communication platform, Firstup meaningfully engages employees at every moment from hire to retire, and delivers engagement insights to help companies support, promote and retain their talent. Our movement has taken root and is evident in our world-class customer base. Now we need your help. Ready to make a difference in the world?
Every employee is an owner with responsibility and credit for our progress.
Leadership is in our build and we see change as a catalyst for improvement.
We win as a team, committed to help our coworkers and customers thrive.
The Sales Development team at Firstup connects both marketing and sales. As a member of the team, you’ll be surrounded by a powerhouse of talent that is interested in investing in you and your growth.
In office 3 days a week.
- Generate quality meetings with Directors, VPs and C-suite executives.
- Strategically work on growing existing customers with both your account executive and marketing
- Implement a multi-channel prospecting approach across phone, email, video, social and direct mail.
- Prospect into the most powerful corporate leaders in the world and be compensated accordingly.
- Meets or exceeds Monthly, Quarterly and Annual goals
- Approaches every day with relentlessness and can view challenges as accelerated learning opportunities for personal and professional development
- Growth oriented, ambitious and eager to achieve excellence and mastery of the role
- Coachable and eager to receive and implement feedback
- Confident, able to differentiate yourself and build meaningful business relationships with Firstups customers, prospects and internal colleagues
- Committed to building the foundation of a successful career
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ year of experience in sales, sales development, or professional field
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment where change is constant
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and research skills
- Excellent relationship building skills – Ability to build meaningful business relationships with Firstups prospects and internal colleagues
- Experience using a CRM (like Salesforce, Hubspot), Cadence/Outreach management tools (like Salesloft, Outreach), outbound prospecting tools ( Zoominfo, Cognism), social selling tools (LinkedIn) preferred
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Willingness to be creative, test solutions, measure results, and iterate on a process for continual improvement
- Desire for continuous personal and professional coaching
- Desire to rapidly grow and develop as a professional
Because you care - about people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life; it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a high-growth and inclusive environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind, you could be a perfect fit.
We offer an excellent PTO program, great health benefits, a casual and friendly environment, remote work, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth – both personally and professionally.
Firstup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and to all employees, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, protected disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws.