Commercial Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Saturday, April 22, 2023
Who We Are
At Firstup, our mission is to improve the employee experience at every moment that matters, large and small. As the communication pipeline for the world's workforce, we now serve 40 of the Fortune 100 companies, reaching and connecting more than 17 million employees daily.
Our employees are experts in the employee experience, workforce communications and technology.
Joining Firstup means joining a movement to make work better for every worker. As the world’s first intelligent communication platform, Firstup meaningfully engages employees at every moment from hire to retire, and delivers engagement insights to help companies support, promote and retain their talent. Our movement has taken root and is evident in our world-class customer base. Now we need your help. Ready to make a difference in the world?
Every employee is an owner with responsibility and credit for our progress.
Leadership is in our build and we see change as a catalyst for improvement.
We win as a team, committed to help our coworkers and customers thrive.
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy in the assigned territory and strategic named accounts.
- Work closely with SDR’s to nurture and cultivate decision-makers in target accounts.
- Lead and execute the sales process from first meetings through close.
- Demo the product and showcase the value of the solution to solve for customer’s business needsOrchestrate other roles into the sales process as appropriate – technical validation, solution consulting, professional services, etc.
- Build business cases and other supporting materials to help support prospects in the buying cycle
- Stay up to date on the latest product enhancements and share with prospects.
- Develop and manage a healthy pipeline of qualified opportunities.
- Keep all customer information, notes, and documents up-to-date in salesforce.com and other relevant systems; and provide accurate and timely reports.
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of work experience delivering high value solutions to complex business problems in large enterprises.
- Most successful candidates will have at least 3 years of quota-carrying SaaS sales experience.
- Other relevant experience may include:Management consulting, HR services, IT solutions, Agency, or marketing consulting
- The successful candidate will thrive in a fast paced, highly dynamic and often ambiguous work environment (e.g. a SaaS startup).
- Experience & success with persuading customers to purchase a non budgeted line item
- Comfort in creating business cases with hard ROI
Firstup expects the base salary for this role to be between $80,000-$100,000. The starting rate of pay may vary based on factors including, but not limited to, position offered, location, education, training, and/or experience.
Because you care - about people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life; it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a high-growth and inclusive environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind, you could be a perfect fit.
We offer an excellent PTO program, great health benefits, a casual and friendly environment, remote work, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth – both personally and professionally.
Firstup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and to all employees, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, protected disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws.