Integration Program Manager
Duetto’s success relies on the quality and diversity of our integrations and partnerships. The Integration Program Manager is responsible for the on time delivery of new integrations as well as lead the internal communication/coordination of set integrations. A strong focus will be on redesigning and implementing processes for our Booking Engine integrations. This role will lead cross team initiatives to successfully develop, implement, document, and deploy new Booking Engine integrations. This role will also assist with resource capacity planning and delivery of integration opportunities and enhancements, as well as participate in formulating the integration's product roadmap..
- Program Management:
- Establish and maintain process for integration with Booking Engine
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to develop, document, and onboard new Booking Engine integrations.
- Oversee the planning and execution of integration projects.
- Develop detailed project plans outlining tasks, timelines, and resource requirements.
- Develop and maintain project timelines, ensuring projects are delivered on schedule.
- Maintain & communicate project timelines cross-company
- Establish and maintain processes for managing scope during the project lifecycle, setting quality and performance standards and assessing risks
- Develop an evaluation process to understand the health and depth of each integration
- Ensure comprehensive documentation of integration processes and solutions.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge base for troubleshooting and future reference.
- Create a structure in Confluence and ensure team follows it
- Establish and maintain Integration page in Salesforce enabling the different stakeholder needs - Customer Support/Success, Product, Sales and Partnerships
- Maintain central repository of supporting documentation, and status of Booking Engine integrations, as well as core integrations.
- Communication/Risk Management
- Provide regular project updates and reports to executive leadership.
- Identify potential risks and challenges in integration projects.
- Develop and implement mitigation strategies to minimize project risks.
- Four or more years of project management experience
- Strong attention cross team dependencies
- Knowledge and experience creating and implementing new processes
- Proven success working with all levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Understanding of project management
- Experience with SalesForce and Confluence
- Experience with SaaS products
- Experience in Hospitality field
We are a team of passionate hospitality and technology professionals delivering a modern platform to hoteliers in over 60 countries. Our solutions address the biggest problems faced by the hospitality industry by simplifying distribution complexity and optimizing profitability with unique and powerful applications that increase conversion, guest loyalty, operational efficiency and revenue. Our goal is to become the most trusted, effective and widely used hotel technology company in the world. Founded in 2012, Duetto is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Las Vegas, London, Singapore and Buenos Aires. Duetto is backed by leading investors: Warburg Pincus, Accel Partners, Icon Ven Icon Ventures, and Battery Ventures. If you want to be a part of a fast-growing company, working with amazing people tackling big challenges in a massive industry, then Duetto is looking for you.