Customer Success Manager - EMEA
Team and Responsibilities
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in Revenue Management
- Understanding of the application and functions within Duetto is a plus
We pride ourselves on our customers’ success! We will not be successful unless our customers are receiving massive value from our service. This is why we insist that our team is made up of revenue strategy experts from the most respected hospitality icons around the world - so that we can strategize with our customers as consultants. From onboarding to ongoing support, we’re there to maximize the capability of our solution to execute our customers’ revenue strategies.
Job Overview & Requirements
Responsible for managing the interaction between all stakeholder groups, Customer Success expectations and project success criteria. A creative problem solver. As a trusted advisor, you will use your expertise to assist our clients daily in maximizing all that Duetto products have to offer. Responsible for understanding customer requirements, managing implementation, and driving adoption by providing recommendations that align with specific business needs. The position requires a confident, goal-focused business manager who is a team player.
What you will do
- Have a deep business and technical knowledge of Duetto’s pricing and revenue optimization solutions and additional products
- Serves as the voice of the customer while conducting remote / onsite meetings.
- Manages all post-sales activity for their assigned accounts (onboarding, personalized training, continued support, conduct business reviews, present product roadmap updates, etc)
- Analyzes data to determine market trends and speaks with customers about the most relevant features / functionality for their specific needs
- Support sales and market through sales tools, training and market expertise to ensure their ability to effectively position and sell products.
- Conducts analysis to understand how our products can address issues and solve problems for our customers
- Resolves any business issues for the client including business practices, system, configuration, and system usage and monitoring
- Interact and provide support within assigned team and other departments
- Creates a positive and productive environment within the department.
- 3+ years experience in the Hospitality or Travel industries and within a Revenue Management or Reservations capacity
- Fluent in English and two other European languages
- Client Centered Approach and Professional Orientation
- Good team player, flexible and a positive attitude
- A developed business and technical knowledge of Duetto’s pricing and revenue optimization solution and additional products
- Great understanding of systems integrations, configurations and the technology landscape with the ability to solution and troubleshoot complex scenarios
- Strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution skills
- Analytical approach to identification and resolution of complex problems
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with customers without oversight
- Strong desire to work directly with clients to solve business issues
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, presentation creation, and email applications
- Working understanding of ticketing systems (JIRA, Kanban, Trello etc)
- Knowledge of PMS, CRS and CRM systems
- Hotel experience in Front Office, Sales, Reservations or Revenue Management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Project Management
- Customer centric approach
We are a team of passionate hospitality and technology professionals delivering a modern platform to hoteliers in over 60 countries. Our solutions address the biggest problems faced by the hospitality industry by simplifying distribution complexity and optimizing profitability with unique and powerful applications that increase conversion, guest loyalty, operational efficiency and revenue. Our goal is to become the most trusted, effective and widely used hotel technology company in the world. Founded in 2012, Duetto is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Las Vegas, London, Singapore and Buenos Aires. Duetto is backed by leading investors: Warburg Pincus, Accel Partners, Icon Ventures, and Battery Ventures. If you want to be a part of a fast-growing company, working with amazing people tackling big challenges in a massive industry, then Duetto is looking for you.