Revenue Cycle Operations Analyst
Our rapidly expanding company is currently seeking a Revenue Cycle Operations Analyst to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for supporting the global sales and customer success teams. We are searching for someone who can help support the existing Commercial operations flow and help identify areas and improvement and provide functional day-to-day support.
This role will work closely with a cross-functional team, inclusive of Sales, Deployment, Customer Success, Support, Training, Marketing, Finance and Accounting.
- Help support and enforce current commercial operations processes and procedures
- Review order documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Provide consistent communication on business progress (weekly cadence)
- Manage actionable Salesforce.com reporting to audit commercial processes to completion
- Create and manage appropriate documentation and Salesforce.com processes around contract changes
- Update and maintain Salesforce.com records as needed
- Support strategic initiatives to improve process efficiencies and streamline communication flows
- Assist with general inquiries from the larger commercial operations teams
- Work with existing customers and Sales VPs for contract needs for additional product requests and termination process for churning hotels/accounts.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of operations, sales, and/or customer success experience
- Salesforce.com CRM experience
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of sales processes/SaaS customer lifecycle
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent task management and follow up skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize based on company goals, impact and urgency
- Strong documentation and project management skills
- Experience working in a startup environment a plus
- Fluent in English
We are a team of passionate hospitality and technology professionals delivering a modern platform to hoteliers in over 60 countries. Our solutions address the biggest problems faced by the hospitality industry by simplifying distribution complexity and optimizing profitability with unique and powerful applications that increase conversion, guest loyalty, operational efficiency and revenue. Our goal is to become the most trusted, effective and widely used hotel technology company in the world. Founded in 2012, Duetto is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Las Vegas, London, Singapore and Buenos Aires. Duetto is backed by leading investors: Warburg Pincus, Accel Partners, Icon Ventures, and Battery Ventures. If you want to be a part of a fast-growing company, working with amazing people tackling big challenges in a massive industry, then Duetto is looking for you.