Analyst, Technical Services
Duetto offers an open and collaborative work environment and believes that by cultivating a team with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, it will continue to lead the industry with its cutting-edge platform-based hospitality technology.
POSITION SUMMARY AND OPPORTUNITY
Technical Services at Duetto comprised three key roles: Customer Onboarding, Data Migrations, and Technical Support. This role is primarily responsible for Customer Onboarding and Integration Migrations, but has career options in all three areas.
- Onboard new customers to the Duetto platform or migrate existing customers who have changed ownership or have a new property management system.
- Set up and configure each new hotel in Duetto..
- Set up, configure, and connect an integration between customer property management system and Duetto.
- Load customer data into Duetto from the PMS, evaluate the loaded data, and certify it.
- Project manage multiple overlapping customer implementations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues that arise during onboarding.
- Gather, document, and execute on complex and detailed technical requirements.
- 2+ years of hospitality or in hospitality technology.
- Customer-focused with a professional demeanor.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Strong professional background in data manipulation, analytics, and/or system analysis.
- Ability to drive projects to completion and handle deadlines with multiple tasks.
- Excellent written communication and verbal presentation skills.
- Intelligent, problem solvers will be successful when troubleshooting complex, technical issues.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- University Degree.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Technical understanding and hands-on experience working with XML transactions.
- Experience with statistical and data manipulation and visualization tools such as Python, SQL, Tableau & Qlikview.
- Experience with an RMS, channel manager, CRS, or PMS is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
PROFILE OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Team Player - Works well with others, highly collaborative and acts as a strong partner to other team members and functions.
- Story Telling – Ability to communicate Duetto’s vision to diverse audiences, and to span messaging from high-level brand awareness to feature-level product differentiation.
- Creativity – Thrives in an environment without a set playbook.
- Organization - Eager and adept at managing end-to-end project planning and execution.
- Low ego, high EQ, and high intellectual curiosity.
We are a team of passionate hospitality and technology professionals delivering a modern platform to hoteliers in over 60 countries. Our solutions address the biggest problems faced by the hospitality industry by simplifying distribution complexity and optimizing profitability with unique and powerful applications that increase conversion, guest loyalty, operational efficiency and revenue. Our goal is to become the most trusted, effective and widely used hotel technology company in the world. Founded in 2012, Duetto is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Las Vegas, London, Singapore and Buenos Aires. Duetto is backed by leading investors: Warburg Pincus, Accel Partners, Icon Ven Icon Ventures, and Battery Ventures. If you want to be a part of a fast-growing company, working with amazing people tackling big challenges in a massive industry, then Duetto is looking for you.