Customer Marketing Manager
Duetto is bringing a modern analytics and revenue strategy platform to the world’s most innovative full-service hotels, resorts, and casinos.
As a Customer Marketing Manager at Duetto, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies aimed at engaging and delighting our existing customer base. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to create and deliver compelling campaigns, content, and programs that drive customer satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of B2B SaaS marketing, exceptional communication skills, and a proven track record of successfully implementing customer-focused marketing initiatives.
Success in this role will be attached to customer upsell opportunities, customer advocacy and loyalty scoring and customer renewal metrics. Apply data analytics and customer insights to measure the impact of marketing initiatives; use this information to optimize strategies, enhance customer engagement, and drive business outcomes.
Customer Marketing Manager, Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of the full customer marketing experience from contract signature through to renewal.
- Build a customer lifecycle communication plan that engages customers at key points in their journey including deployment, customer lifetime, milestones, business reviews and renewals.
- Build measurable strategies for customer upsell programmes
- Develop and execute customer engagement strategies to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Create targeted communications, including newsletters, product updates, and exclusive offers, to keep customers informed and engaged.
- Work with global customer success teams to establish and manage customer advocacy programs to identify and leverage satisfied customers for case studies, testimonials, and references.
- Use thoughtful training plans and materials to engage customers in our product base and maximize adoption and usage.
- Collaborate with customers to develop success stories that showcase the value of Duetto's solutions.
- Work with the global events lead to plan and execute customer-focused events, both virtual and in-person, to facilitate networking, knowledge sharing, and relationship building. Including our global user conference.
- Represent Duetto at industry conferences and trade shows to connect with customers and gather insights.
- Partner with sales and customer success to build clear upsell paths for current customers through product education and detailed communication plans.
- Report on all upsell opportunities and setup metrics for success and monitor opportunities within our current customer base.
- Equip the sales team with materials, assets and knowledge to drive customer upsell opportunities.
- Collaborate with the marketing and product teams to create compelling content that educates, inspires, and adds value to our customer community.
- Develop and maintain a library of customer-focused content, including blog posts, videos, and whitepapers.
- Work closely with the head of training to develop materials and programmes that drive engagement in product training and maximize adoption of Duetto thus accelerating their journey to going live.
Feedback and Insights:
- Provide insights into customer behaviors and buying patterns and the importance of reward and incentive models in driving engagement and advocacy.
- Success in this role will be attached to customer upsell opportunities, customer advocacy and loyalty scoring and customer renewal metrics. Work with the Director of Global Marketing to agree on both targets and reporting structure.
- Establish mechanisms for gathering customer feedback and insights to inform product development, marketing strategies, and overall business decisions.
- Proven experience in B2B SaaS marketing, with a focus on customer marketing and advocacy.
- Excellent understanding of customer behaviors and buying patterns and the importance of reward and incentive models in driving engagement and advocacy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Experience in the hospitality or technology industry is a plus.
- 5+ years in marketing and content-creation roles in B2B hospitality and/or technology (or some combination)
- Experience with strategic communications including PR, analyst relations and internal communications
- 3+ years experience managing people and agency teams in creative marketing functions
- Familiarity with the hospitality industry technology landscape -
- Depth of understanding of current digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Keen ability to develop strong content, messaging and calls-to-action
- Creativity: You thrive in an environment without a set playbook and are excited to build a scalable, high-impact marketing program
We are a team of passionate hospitality and technology professionals delivering a modern platform to hoteliers in over 60 countries. Our solutions address the biggest problems faced by the hospitality industry by simplifying distribution complexity and optimizing profitability with unique and powerful applications that increase conversion, guest loyalty, operational efficiency and revenue. Our goal is to become the most trusted, effective and widely used hotel technology company in the world. Founded in 2012, Duetto is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Las Vegas, London, Singapore and Buenos Aires. Duetto is backed by leading investors: Warburg Pincus, Accel Partners, Icon Ven Icon Ventures, and Battery Ventures. If you want to be a part of a fast-growing company, working with amazing people tackling big challenges in a massive industry, then Duetto is looking for you.