Senior Manager, Marketing Communications
Duetto is bringing a modern analytics and revenue strategy platform to the world’s most innovative full-service hotels, resorts, and casinos.
Founded by hoteliers frustrated by rigid and opaque pricing and marketing tools, we launched the industry’s first Revenue Strategy platform: applying analytics and decision systems that enable modern pricing strategies, agile distribution, and that maximize revenues and profits.
Duetto is seeking a commercially driven communications leader who can shape the Duetto voice through content-driven marketing programs. The successful candidate for this position will have knowledge of the hospitality industry, and be able to identify timely themes that reflect Duetto’s strategy and lead the cross-functional execution of content in support of those themes. This position is central to our strategy, helping to shape the ideas and the narrative that establishes our brand and engages our customers. The Marketing Communications Leader will be responsible for overseeing and executing content creation initiatives that drive engagement and marketing qualified leads (MQLs), developing and implementing SEO and keyword strategies into that content, shaping social media strategies, and managing editorial processes. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of producing impactful content, optimizing for search engines, and driving audience engagement.
Senior Manager, Marketing Communications Responsibilities:
- Develop a cohesive content strategy that aligns with the company's brand, product strategy, and target audience.
- Operate as both a manager and a contributor, writing and producing content as well as overseeing the production by others and agencies.
- Lead the creation of high-quality, engaging, and relevant content across various channels, including blog posts, articles, videos, infographics, etc.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams and subject matter experts to gather insights and information for content creation.
- Ensure content consistency, accuracy, and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Manage press relations and develop press releases and content with maximum reach.
Engagement and MQLs:
- Craft content that not only educates and entertains but also drives meaningful engagement with the audience.
- Work closely with the Demand Generation lead to execute lead generation strategies within content, maximizing MQLs through compelling calls-to-action and conversion-focused content.
- Analyze content performance metrics and optimize strategies to improve engagement and conversion rates.
- Determine KPIs and measurements for measuring content effectiveness and influence on sales.
- Perform keyword research to identify relevant and high-potential keywords; integrate keywords seamlessly into content.
- Develop and implement a social media strategy that enhances brand visibility, engagement, and growth.
- Create and curate content tailored to each social platform's audience and best practices.
- Monitor social media trends, track competitor activity, and adjust strategies to maintain a competitive edge.
- Establish and manage an editorial calendar that aligns with marketing campaigns, product launches, and industry events.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely content delivery.
- Edit and review content for accuracy, style, and tone, maintaining consistency throughout all communications.
- Manage the blog calendar and content.
- Collaborate with the campaigns and demand generation team on the email marketing strategy and Duetto newsletter.
- Lead the customer communications efforts and guide the team on best practices, engagement strategies and marketing communications that increase customer advocacy and in-turn, reduce churn.
- Work closely with the Director of Product Marketing to ensure a collaborative and consistent narrative on all customer communications.
Team Leadership and Collaboration:
- Foster a collaborative environment, encouraging cross-functional teamwork to achieve shared goals.
- Provide guidance, feedback, and professional development opportunities for team members.
- 5+ years in marketing and content-creation roles in B2B hospitality and/or technology (or some combination)
- Experience with strategic communications including PR, analyst relations and internal communications
- 3+ years experience managing people and agency teams in creative marketing functions
- Familiarity with the hospitality industry technology landscape -
- Depth of understanding of current digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Keen ability to develop strong content, messaging and calls-to-action
- Creativity: You thrive in an environment without a set playbook and are excited to build a scalable, high-impact marketing program
We are a team of passionate hospitality and technology professionals delivering a modern platform to hoteliers in over 60 countries. Our solutions address the biggest problems faced by the hospitality industry by simplifying distribution complexity and optimizing profitability with unique and powerful applications that increase conversion, guest loyalty, operational efficiency and revenue. Our goal is to become the most trusted, effective and widely used hotel technology company in the world. Founded in 2012, Duetto is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Las Vegas, London, Singapore and Buenos Aires. Duetto is backed by leading investors: Warburg Pincus, Accel Partners, Icon Ven Icon Ventures, and Battery Ventures. If you want to be a part of a fast-growing company, working with amazing people tackling big challenges in a massive industry, then Duetto is looking for you.