Business Development Representative, LATAM
Looking for a Bi-lingual English and Spanish-speaking Business Development/Inside Sales Representative who has hospitality technology experience.
We are a dynamic and vibrant Sales Development team actively expanding globally. Your job will be to accelerate Duetto’s rapid global growth by generating qualified meetings for our sales teams. You’ll do this by sharing the results we deliver and educational content we have with hotel executives through phone calls, email, events and other channels.
This is a chance to be on the front lines of driving innovation and change in hospitality tech.
- Create interest in Duetto’s products and services via phone, email, LinkedIn correspondence, direct mail, video channels, and events.
- Perform qualification and discovery with prospects to identify business pains as well as ideal scenarios. Understanding customer needs and requirements.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to drive a value based sales process, which will include account mapping, defining organizational power base, and identifying proof points.
- Facilitate prospecting and research to enable the most effective sales outreach for yourself and the sales team. Maintain and expand your database of prospects.
- Build & execute cadences via our Salesloft sales engagement platform to help streamline and make work more efficient.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to prepare and execute Account Based Marketing strategies.
- Represent Duetto at industry events such as conferences, seminars, hosted events, customer meetings, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales/business development
- Proficient with Salesforce.com and Salesloft/Outreach
- Native Spanish and fluent English
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, client oriented environment, both independently and as part of a strong team
- Highly motivated and results-driven, with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong phone presence and experience making dozens of cold calls each day.
- Appetite and willingness to learn the sales process from initiation to close.
- “Hunter” mentality to do whatever it takes to get into and win an account.
- Tenacity to handle rejection and maintain a positive attitude.
- Energetic, self-motivated and driven to succeed.
This role offers you:
- The opportunity to generate business for an innovative, analyst rated, Hotel Revenue Management solution in a fast paced, client oriented environment.
- A fresh, dynamic team who are dedicated to keep disrupting the Hotel Revenue Management market in an exciting way.
- The opportunity to form and develop relationships with a varied, global client base
- The backing of a successful and proven leads generation process.
- A competitive compensation package.
- An excellent benefits program, flexible working and good work/life balance.
We are a team of passionate hospitality and technology professionals delivering a modern platform to hoteliers in over 60 countries. Our solutions address the biggest problems faced by the hospitality industry by simplifying distribution complexity and optimizing profitability with unique and powerful applications that increase conversion, guest loyalty, operational efficiency and revenue. Our goal is to become the most trusted, effective and widely used hotel technology company in the world. Founded in 2012, Duetto is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Las Vegas, London, Singapore and Buenos Aires. Duetto is backed by leading investors: Warburg Pincus, Accel Partners, Icon Ventures, and Battery Ventures. If you want to be a part of a fast-growing company, working with amazing people tackling big challenges in a massive industry, then Duetto is looking for you.
Something looks off?