Duetto offers an open and collaborative work environment and believes that by cultivating a team with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, it will continue to lead the industry with its cutting-edge platform-based hospitality technology.
Position Summary and Opportunity
As the Integration Analyst, you will be supporting the expansion of our partner network & enabling the sales growth targets of the company. You will be responsible for successfully certifying new integrations, and supporting our partners during their development & testing phases. You will also be responsible for the documentation and training on new integrations allowing for seamless onboarding and support of hotels on the new integrations. This is an integral role for the Product, Deployment, Support and Engineering teams.
- Perform end to end testing with partners
- Provide API integration and testing support, both internally and externally
- Create and maintain accurate integration documentation for any new integration or enhancement
- Work with internal teams and partners to analyze/troubleshoot integration issues
- Assist necessary teams with Pilot/Beta process; act as the liaison between Client/Support and Partner
- Work with Integration Product team on any API related issues
- Maintain transparency with Integration Product team on development/certification process/status
- Experience with SOAP API, and HTNG messages, async/sync data flows, including the ability to read XML API documentation.
- Experience troubleshooting API/Web Service integration issues, and API testing tools like Postman or SOAPUI
- Experience working with cross functional teams, including Engineering, Product, and Support .
- Detailed Oriented; i.e API specs, configuration, documentation
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours in order to best accommodate the timezone of our partner network
- Preferred background in IT, analytics and/or hospitality, particularly Property Management Systems (PMS/CRS)
We are a team of passionate hospitality and technology professionals delivering a modern platform to hoteliers in over 60 countries. Our solutions address the biggest problems faced by the hospitality industry by simplifying distribution complexity and optimizing profitability with unique and powerful applications that increase conversion, guest loyalty, operational efficiency and revenue. Our goal is to become the most trusted, effective and widely used hotel technology company in the world. Founded in 2012, Duetto is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Las Vegas, London, Singapore and Buenos Aires. Duetto is backed by leading investors: Warburg Pincus, Accel Partners, Icon Ventures, and Battery Ventures. If you want to be a part of a fast-growing company, working with amazing people tackling big challenges in a massive industry, then Duetto is looking for you.
Something looks off?