Onboarding & Training Manager (with Hotel Revenue Management experience)
As an Onboarding and Training Manager, you will be responsible for guiding new customers through Duetto’s applications, including setup, pricing, and initial strategy creation. You will consult with customers on their goals and priorities, and will provide the training and best practices to achieve those goals. We are looking for motivated team members who are passionate about helping hotels navigate Duetto through their pricing and distribution landscape and who are driven to improve internal operations through a variety of initiatives.
What you’ll do
- Oversee the entire training and onboarding process for a portfolio of customers in line with project timelines, KPIs, and ensuring positive customer feedback
- Build strong customer relationships with a proactive approach and maintaining high levels of engagement to cultivate a positive experience during the customer journey
- Actively work to understand customer goals and incorporate them into an implementation plan that provides initial value in a timely manner
- Drive scalability by participating in efforts to strengthen internal processes, such as creating templates, workflows, and training and knowledge content in order to drive efficiencies and advance the team’s capabilities
- Act as a voice of the customer by sharing and actioning customer feedback
- Coordinate and deliver training sessions across Duetto’s customer base, ranging from sessions held with small teams to larger enterprise engagements
- Respond to customer inquiries during the onboarding process in a timely manner
- Two years of relevant experience in hospitality, travel, SaaS, or related industry
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields such as hospitality management, business administration, or equivalent work experience
- A patient personality who enjoys taking complicated concepts and conveys them to new users in a simple and concise manner
- A solid understanding of hotel revenue management and distribution will benefit you as you seek to drive value for our customers by advising them on pricing, forecast, and reporting setup
- Intermediate level understanding of the application and functions within Duetto
- Business proficiency in English required, and proficiency in Spanish is strongly preferred
- EMEA hire: Business proficiency in English required, and proficiency in German and/or French is strongly preferred
- Technical aptitude to understand and troubleshoot integration challenges in a hotel’s distribution landscape property management systems, central reservations systems, channel managers, etc.), or the ability to pick this up
- Experience creating learning content (drafting articles and instructional videos) is nice-to-have but not required
- Capability to be dynamic and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Located in EST time zone
We are a team of passionate hospitality and technology professionals delivering a modern platform to hoteliers in over 60 countries. Our solutions address the biggest problems faced by the hospitality industry by simplifying distribution complexity and optimizing profitability with unique and powerful applications that increase conversion, guest loyalty, operational efficiency and revenue. Our goal is to become the most trusted, effective and widely used hotel technology company in the world. Founded in 2012, Duetto is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Las Vegas, London, Singapore and Buenos Aires. Duetto is backed by leading investors: Warburg Pincus, Accel Partners, Icon Ventures, and Battery Ventures. If you want to be a part of a fast-growing company, working with amazing people tackling big challenges in a massive industry, then Duetto is looking for you.
Something looks off?