About the opportunity
Contentful is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Chief Business Operations Officer. This position is key to driving the BizOps & People organization and the company’s success as you enable seamless operations and serve as a communication link. This EA will play a critical role acting as a business partner to the CBOO and the members of the BizOps & People Leadership Team by handling a wide range of administrative tasks, managing schedules, and assisting with various projects. This role will be hybrid, working remotely with the ability to go into our Denver office.
What to expect?
- Attend key meetings and track follow-ups and deliverables.
- Proactively manage all aspects of CBOO’s calendar across internal meetings and external engagements.
- Work with CBOO and their leadership team to help create agendas and content for key department meetings, drive those meetings, and track follow-ups.
- Anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused, resolving administrative issues before they arise.
- Balance multiple daily tasks and business projects, identify inefficiencies in processes, and push for improvements across the field.
- Organize and plan internal and external meetings such as staff meetings, team events, department All Hands, leadership offsites, etc.
- Assist in various BizOps and People-related projects by creating presentations and managing project documentation.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel within Contentful’s travel policy.
- Manage and reconcile expense reports.
What you need to be successful?
- 5+ years of executive-level administrative support.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality.
- Possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
- Emotional intelligence and the ability to be resourceful when obstacles arise. Having a sense of urgency, being proactive, along with strong prioritization skills are crucial for this role.
- Use flawless judgment regarding how to manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Skillful execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process.
- You want growth -- company growth and career development. You thrive in an environment that is fast-paced and changes as the company grows rapidly.
- Proficiency with Google Suite, Zoom, Slack, and DocuSign.
- Strong team player. Collaborate with other EAs and provide backup support to other administrative support staff.
- Take ownership of projects, you have a passion for partnering with busy executives to help them reach their highest potential and you can provide tangible solutions.
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital experiences
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share ownership and the success of our company
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous amount of paid time off, including vacation days, education days, and volunteer days
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for information, support, discussion, and counseling for life’s challenges
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Use your physical fitness budget to get away from your desk and support your physical wellness
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- A monthly phone/internet stipend and phone upgrade reimbursement after 2 years
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
This role will need to be conducted in a state in which we are currently registered to do business.
Colorado Salary Statement: The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: $126,000 - $130,500
[This position is eligible for equity awards in accordance with the terms of Contentful’s equity plans.]
Who are we?
Contentful is the intelligent composable content platform that unlocks all of an organization’s digital content to deliver impactful customer experiences, making content a strategic business asset. The Contentful Platform, Contentful Studio, and the Contentful Ecosystem combine the flexibility of composable content with the intelligence of AI, empowering digital teams to drive business momentum through collaboration, speed, and scale. Contentful powers innovative content experiences across brands, regions, and channels for organizations around the world, including nearly 30% of the Fortune 500. Nearly 800 people from more than 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
with any information you may have.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.