Field Enablement Program Manager (f/m/d)
About the opportunity
The Enablement Program Manager will be a key role within the Global Go To Market (GTM) Enablement organization at Contentful. This role will center on all aspects of field readiness skills needed to support all segments of the business, specifically teams that manage all pre and post-sales activity. The mission of the team is to increase impact through best-in-class enablement programs centered around role-based knowledge (e.g. pre and post-sales processes), skill development (e.g. discovery, objection handling) and strong leadership coaching. This person will help drive our strategy to execution and help the field realize its aggressive goals. You will bring unique perspectives and amazing execution to help roll-out the overall strategy to all field teams to ensure their success in the way they understand, prioritize, and engage with customers. The ideal candidate is a high energy, positive, driven individual with enablement experience and appreciates working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
What to expect?
- Design, build, deliver, measure, and sustain structured enablement programs to equip our GTM teams
- Manage multi-faceted projects with rigorous prioritization to drive projects through to completion
- Build strong relationships by collaborating with the Field (both Sales, Solution Engineering, and Customer Experience reps and their leadership) and cross-functional teams (Marketing, Operations, Finance, etc.) to drive successful outcomes for Contentful’s organization
- Break down complex problems and distill key information to be consumed by GTM teams
- Facilitate meetings and deliver training (in person,live-virtual training, e-learning)
- Use KPIs, dashboards, and reporting to drive curriculum improvements and track enablement program efficacy
- Partner with Enablement team to keep the content in our Learning and Content Management Systems up to date
- Define and build learning pathways and modules in our Sales Readiness platform that are customized to the learner's needs
- Support integration of program content into onboarding program
- Bring a healthy attitude to work every day
What you need to be successful?
- 3-5 years of Prior Program Management, Sales/Field Enablement, Sales or Customer Experience Position or Leadership Role related Experience
- Experience working with global team members and cross-functional stakeholders and leaders
- Ability to operate independently and successfully in both remote and in office environments
- Successful history of putting the customer first, result-orientation and program ownership
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Program Development, Management, and Delivery
- Enablement Functional Understanding
- Interpersonal and Cross-functional Relationship-Building and Management Skills
- Familiarity with Cloud Technology, preferably in the CMS space
- Demonstrated experience in designing, building, delivering, measuring, and sustaining structured enablement programs to GTM teams
- Proven track record of managing multi-faceted projects with the ability to drive through completion
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships + influence cross-functional partners to drive successful outcomes while effectively prioritizing tasks
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to simplify complex problems and distill key information for GTM teams
- Strong meeting facilitation and training delivery skills
- Experience with SFDC, learning management systems, and other e-learning tools
- Experience using enablement platforms with mobile learning, experiential learning, gamification, and robust reporting features
- Excellent communications skills including, writing, presenting, as well as accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and proactively raise questions and needs for Manager
- Positive attitude and energized to build the future of Contentful through world-class Enablement
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital experiences
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share ownership and the success of our company
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous amount of paid time off, including vacation days, education days, and volunteer days
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for information, support, discussion, and counseling for life’s challenges
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Use your physical fitness budget to get away from your desk and support your physical wellness
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- A monthly phone/internet stipend and phone upgrade reimbursement after 2 years
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful is the intelligent composable content platform that unlocks all of an organization’s digital content to deliver impactful customer experiences, making content a strategic business asset. The Contentful Platform, Contentful Studio, and the Contentful Ecosystem combine the flexibility of composable content with the intelligence of AI, empowering digital teams to drive business momentum through collaboration, speed, and scale. Contentful powers innovative content experiences across brands, regions, and channels for organizations around the world, including nearly 30% of the Fortune 500. Nearly 800 people from more than 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
with any information you may have.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.