EMEA Lead - People Business Partners (f/m/d)
About the opportunity
Joining our thriving People team, you will work both collaboratively and independently to make a real impact in setting up our EMEA People processes and executing on Global projects. Your passion for people means that you will have the opportunity to take ownership of projects that will shape our business going forward. What’s more, you get to work with passionate teammates who want to solve interesting problems. We are a hard-working, international, agile, and feedback-oriented bunch that enjoys interacting with one another in an inclusive and welcoming environment.
What to expect?
In your role as our EMEA Lead - People Business Partner, you will be a strategic partner to our Senior leadership team across all departments on People related topics. Your mission will be to strengthen our existing performance and talent management framework and rhythms. Partnering with executives and leaders across Contentful, you’ll introduce new ways to elevate employee engagement, performance, career growth and development, and recognition to help us to develop and retain top talent.
- Develop and drive world-class people management practices with our executive teams such as employee engagement, career pathing, and development programs.
- Partner with People Ops, Compensation and Benefits, Learning and Development, and recruitment to provide our executive leadership teams with data and metrics on people topics that help to make informed decisions that drive business performance.
- Serving as a subject matter expert, partner with leaders and managers on addressing and solving for the ‘things we haven’t seen before’ (aka - writing the next chapter) and then work to document and operationalize the work so that others can learn from and follow your lead.
- Take a people leadership role for a PBP and for the EMEA based People Team, supporting the coordination of efforts to solve our most pressing challenges
What do you need to be successful?
- Your prior Business Partner and people leadership experience is progressive, and you’ve been part of high-growth, international teams for many business cycles.
- You’re an effective leader and partner to executives and employees alike, and have been part of an EMEA based, high growth company in the past.
- You’ve had significant experience running high impact programs for companies with YoY headcount growth and periods of hyper growth.
- You use data and analytical skills to draw insightful conclusions and solve problems.
- You utilize your negotiating and influencing skills to build solutions that set the business and teams up for success.
- You’re knowledgeable on current EU labor law.
What's in it for you?
Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital experiences.
Learn something new everyday and negotiate a new opportunity every day.
Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share ownership and the success of our company
We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous amount of paid time off, including vacation days, education days, and volunteer days
Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for information, support, discussion, and counseling for life’s challenges
Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
Use your physical fitness budget to get away from your desk and support your physical wellness
Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
A monthly phone/internet stipend and phone upgrade reimbursement after 2 years
Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlassian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice-controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 750 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
with any information you may have.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.
Something looks off?