SDE II - UI
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
Boomerang Commerce is one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS Companies. We are well funded and are on a mission to transform the $23T retail industry through analytics and optimization. Our customers (including 10 of the top 30 retailers in the world) and many fortune 100 CPG companies are driving billions of dollars of revenues through our software. Our SaaS solution and machine learning platform optimize pricing, promotions, ads and content through configurable rules, recommended strategies, and predictive algorithms. Hiring the best and grooming them is the top most value that we stand for. Business insider counted Boomerang Commerce amongst the hottest enterprise companies to bet your career on in 2017.
Are you ready to get on this rocket ship?
Amazon and omnichannel shopping behavior have created a crushing force in the retail market. Retailers and brands rave about working with Boomerang Commerce because we provide the tools to compete and win at scale in the modern retail era.
- You will building reusable code and libraries for future use across the organisation while ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- You will work closely with the UX/UI designers and Product Managers to deliver performant, pixel perfect, quality UIs.
- You will work closely with the backend engineers to integrate the REST APIs into the applications.
- Co-ordinate with rest of the teams to create documentation, maintain codebase and libraries, do peer code reviews.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3. Should have strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CSS fundamentals. Should be well versed in using CSS pre-processors like SASS/SCSS or LESS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX and Promises.
- Deep understanding of Chrome Dev Tools, UI optimizations and performance.
- Deep understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Strong problem solving skills, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), good visual design sense.
- We design, develop and deliver Amazon scale infrastructure. You will solve hard problems in large scale crawling, algorithmic optimization, operations research and machine learning
- We have a flat hierarchy. Everyone codes, everyone ships. You will own components end to end.
- Forget endless meetings. Get things done and start making impact from day
- Work hard, have amazing fun, create history, change the world of eCommerce.