Customer Success Director, Advertising
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
This role is remote and can be located anywhere in the United States.
Fueled by our customer and business growth, we’re looking for a Customer Success Director to run and grow relationships with our customers, ensuring the successful creation and execution of advertising strategies.
The primary objective of our Director of Advertising at CommerceIQ is to orchestrate effective advertising campaigns that contribute to clients' revenue growth. In this role, you will collaborate with the Advertising Team and cross-functional partners to devise and implement advertising strategies tailored to meet clients' business objectives.
Since we partner with e-commerce sales and marketing operations teams on growing their Amazon business, our Customer Success Directors need to be skilled at understanding the customer’s business priorities and able to map the product capabilities of CommerceIQ and the Amazon or other retailers ecommerce platforms.
What You’ll Do:
- Understand customer needs, to then plan, organize and manage all phases of a joint success plan, then focus on how we use our product to help customers meet those needs
- Be an expert on the CommerceIQ platform and act as a vital resource for helping with training, questions, and troubleshooting customer issues
- Managing client’s advertising budget and driving success
- Be a subject matter expertise in Ecommerce advertising for our customers, guiding them on how to drive growth for our customers
- Perform deep data analysis to answer the client’s strategic questions, and drive action
- Move the needle with respect to the client’s KPIs and continuously showcase the value of CommerceIQ’s platform throughout the engagement period
- Collaborate with our internal teams to shape new features
- Advise our Sales team on upselling & cross-selling opportunities that will help our customers succeed
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communication, Economics or related field
- 8+ total years of professional work experience
- 6+ years experience in running enterprise-level media and advertising engagement with customers, in a consulting/agency role
- Experience in managing Ecommerce marketing budgets (specifically on Amazon, Walmart, Kroger, Instacart) at well-respected agencies for large enterprise brands
- Experience managing Amazon search (AMS) and display (DSP) marketing budgets in the multi-million dollar range
- Well versed in Bid and Budget management, content optimization, and promotion planning
- An analytical approach to problem-solving with advanced Excel skills
- Project management experience and ability to anticipate and mitigate risks
- Proven Experience in working with VP, SVP, and C-level executives of enterprise-level companies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills including both oral and written
- Track record of retaining and renewing Enterprise customers in the SaaS space
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive pay, benefits, and early stage stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home benefits including flex WFH hours and home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone, internet, and gym/fitness reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401K plan, FSA, and HSA programs
- Long-term and short-term disability
Help us build the future of ecommerce. Apply now or learn more at https://commerceiq.ai!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other category prohibited by applicable law.