Product Operations Analyst - L2 Onboarding
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
Product Operations Analyst - L2
CommerceIQ, Bangalore, India
CommerceIQ is a well-funded, Series B growth start-up that helps consumer brands grow their business on e-commerce channels (like Amazon, Walmart) using advanced algorithms and machine learning technology. We help consumer brands win shoppers at the moment of purchase by algorithmically managing supply chain, demand forecasting, promotions and advertising spend, fraud listing detection, content optimization and other aspects that help shoppers make online purchase decisions.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Experienced as an analyst or working with any e-commerce organisation with key responsibility towards catalogue/ merchandising/ category growth
- Relevant work experience of 1-2 years.
- Knowledge of retail branding, product mapping & taxonomy metrics.
- Strong hold towards Website & market research.
- Strong knowledge of Google spreadsheet and MS Excel (Vlookup, Advance formulae).
- Must be able to prioritise and handle multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Good to have : any computer language background ( html, css, sql, etc )
- Completing tickets by client and follow-up to get them resolved.
- Onboarding customers to the portal using CRM and ensuring the quality of data.
- Analysing ecommerce retailer websites to collect /gather data for business release.
- Partner with other teams to develop & release UI instances according to the client demand.
- Perform UAT on the UI and work with customer success team to resolve the UI issues.
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive pay, benefits, and early stage stock options
- Unlimited PTO and seven paid company holidays
- Company-wide recharge day on the last Friday of every month - the whole company takes the day off!
- No meetings after noon on Fridays
Help us build the future of ecommerce. Apply now or learn more at https://commerceiq.ai!