Software Development Engineer III (DSA)
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
CommerceIQ is a well funded fast growing enterprise SaaS platform that is helping brands grow and sell more on e-commerce channels through its machine learning technology.
Are you excited about building distributed crawling engine at global scale that will crawl and parse 1000’s of websites with 10+ million crawls on a daily basis? Would you enjoy building something as ambitious as “Google/Facebook Ad platform” for Amazon (and other e-commerce retailers)? Does building a CI/CD and containerisation framework that will allow our products to be released and deployed every week across dozens of geographies and data centers seamlessly excite you? Do you find building machine learning models that will optimize billions of dollars in ad and promotions spend exhilarating? Do you find it super exciting to build a plug and play product UI platform where leaders of brands will spend hours daily (almost as much as an email inbox) to optimize their business? We can keep writing, but you will get the idea.
In our journey of building and scaling CommerceIQ, Engineers and data scientists in our team tackle these and many more problems daily. If you are as excited as we are after reading this, we would love to talk to you!
30+ global brands including Kellogg, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, MARS, Nestle, Logitech and many more trust our product to manage their growth on Amazon. If you are excited about building product that will write the script for how brands sell and grow on e-commerce channels please reach out to us.
Are you ready to power intelligent commerce?
@CommerceIQ, you will :
- You will be responsible for developing, testing and releasing features within time and with high quality that will drive revenue and margin impact to top brands.
- You will be designing your own features keeping in mind the scale and high availability of the systems.
- You will be working with the team and expected to perform code reviews, conduct design discussions and mentor other developers.
- You will be the owner of your feature and work directly with product teams to drive customer impact.
- You will be expected to participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
Experience : 6+ Years in developing in designing and developing complex and scalable software modules..
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Java developer with exceptional software system design, problem solving, and object-oriented coding skills
- Experience with distributed transaction-processing systems or asynchronous messaging technology is required.
- Good understanding of system performance trade-offs, load balancing, and engineering for high availability.
- Obsessed about building quality software and owning end to end responsibility for the developed features.
- Understanding of enterprise information systems, service oriented architectures, and operational data stores is a plus
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar degree from a top tier institution.