Software Development Engineer II- Fullstack (Cost Optimisation)
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
SDE II: Cost Optimisation
Function: Software Engineering → Full Stack Development
@CommerceIQ, you will :
- You will be responsible for developing, testing, and releasing features within time and with high quality that will drive revenue and margin impact to top brands.
- You will be designing your own features keeping in mind the scale and high availability of the systems.
- You will be working with the team and expected to perform code reviews, conduct design discussions and mentor other developers.
- You will be the owner of your feature and work directly with product teams to drive customer impact.
- You will be expected to participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
- You will be the gatekeeper of the tech decisions of the team and contribute heavily to the tech strategy, working closely with product and design teams.
Experience:3+ Years in designing and developing complex and scalable software modules..
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Java Fullstack developer with exceptional software system design, problem-solving, and object-oriented coding skills
- Experience with distributed transaction-processing systems or asynchronous messaging technology is required.
- Good understanding of system performance trade-offs, load balancing, and engineering for high availability.
- Obsessed about building quality software and owning end-to-end responsibility for the developed features.
- Understanding enterprise information systems, service-oriented architectures, and operational data stores is a plus
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a similar degree from a top-tier institution.