Fullstack Software Engineer SDE2 - DSA SaaS
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
Function: Software Engineering → Backend/Full Stack Development
- You will be responsible for developing, coding, documenting, and maintaining high-end web applications in a fast-paced project environment.
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining the core platform services that crawls millions of web pages everyday
- Working closely with the various stakeholders like Product Managers, DS and UI, QA team to estimate and plan projects in an agile environment
- You will be responsible for innovating, researching, proposing, and discussing the design with your peers.
- You will be responsible to understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
- You will be responsible to solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- You will be responsible for building and coming up with innovative solutions for handling 1000s of retailers.
- You will be owning the end to end deliverables of all the platform services.
- 3+ years of experience in developing/designing and developing complex and scalable software modules.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Java developer with exceptional software system design, problem-solving, and object-oriented coding skills.
- Strong object-oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive modules and class-level interfaces.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies like React, Angular, etc will be added advantage
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Hands-on experience with building high-performance, highly available, and scalable distributed systems, scaling and evolving them.
- Strong analytical skills related to working with unstructured datasets with good experience of database design and querying with a focus on performance