Customer Success Specialist, Ecommerce
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
Fueled by the rapid growth of both our customers and our business, CommerceIQ, “The first and only purpose-built automation platform to support the entire ecommerce flywheel” is seeking Customer Success Specialists to help us expand our partnerships with our customers.
The goal of the Customer Success Specialist at CommerceIQ is to provide our world-class customers with top-tier support, enabling their teams to successfully leverage our platform to achieve profitable revenue growth. This goal is accomplished through close collaboration with the broader CommerceIQ Customer Success Team as well as other cross-functional partners to onboard, train, and provide day-to-day support for our customers. Since we partner with ecommerce sales, marketing, and operations teams to grow their ecommerce business, it’s imperative that our Customer Success Specialists have a deep understanding of the customer’s business priorities and are able to align our customer’s pain points with the solutions our platform provides.
This position is open to candidates in the US and Toronto, CA.
What You'll Do:
- Be an expert on the CommerceIQ platform and act as a vital resource for helping with training, questions, and troubleshooting customer issues
- Take ownership of customer service requests by coordinating with support, engineering and product teams to ensure requests are addressed quickly and with a high level of satisfaction
- Perform deep data analysis to answer the client’s strategic questions, and drive action
- Move the needle with respect to the client’s KPIs and continuously showcase the value of CommerceIQ’s platform throughout the engagement period Collaborate with our internal teams to shape new features
- Understand customer needs, to then plan, organize and manage all phases of a joint success plan, ensuring that that we’re always moving toward our shared objectives
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communication, Economics or related field
- 2+ total years of professional work experience
- Experience in ecommerce (specifically on Amazon Vendor Central, Walmart, Kroger, Instacart) at well-respected agencies for large enterprise brands, or at the retailer
- An analytical approach to problem-solving with advanced Excel skills
- Project management experience and ability to anticipate and mitigate risks
- Proven experience in working with VP, SVP, and C-level executives of enterprise-level companies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills including both oral and written
- An eagerness to learn the Enterprise SaaS business, and a willingness to contribute to the growth of a world class customer success organization
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive pay, benefits, and early stage stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home benefits including flex WFH hours and home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone, internet, and gym/fitness reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401K plan, FSA, and HSA programs
- Long-term and short-term disability
Help us build the future of ecommerce. Apply now or learn more at https://commerceiq.ai!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other category prohibited by applicable law.