Customer Success Manager, Ecommerce
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
Fueled by our customer and business growth, we’re looking for Customer Success Managers to run and grow relationships with our customers, ensuring they are successfully adopting the product.
The goal of our Customer Success Managers at CommerceIQ is, simply, to help our customers achieve profitable revenue growth using our platform. They do so by partnering with the CommerceIQ Customer Success Team and other cross-functional partners to onboard, train, and provide day-to-day support for our customers. Since we partner with ecommerce sales and marketing operations teams on growing their Amazon business, our Customer Success Managers need to be skilled at understanding the customer’s business priorities and able to map the product capabilities of CommerceIQ and the Amazon ecommerce platform.
What You'll Do:
- Work with our customers to understand their ecommerce needs, focusing on how we use our products and services to help them meet those needs
- Be an expert on the CommerceIQ platform, helping customers apply best practice strategies to achieve their business goals
- Focus on moving the needle with respect to our customer’s KPIs and continuously showcase the value of CommerceIQs platform throughout the engagement period
- Assist customers with onboarding, training, and deployment of best practices to help customers grow their ecommerce business
- Take ownership of customer service requests through coordinating with the technical support and engineer teams to ensure requests are addressed quickly and with a high level of satisfaction
- Assist our Customer Success Leadership and Professional Services teams in crafting, presenting, and executing Joint Success Plans that focus on driving the most value possible using the CommerceIQ platform and services
- Be the voice of your customers, collaborating with our internal teams to shape new features and help us rapidly develop a product 10x better than the competition
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, Economics or related field
- 5+ total years of professional work experience
- 3+ years experience working in the ecommerce industry at a brand, consulting firm, agency, Amazon or related organization
- Experience with vendor/category businesses at Amazon
- Strong written and verbal communication, project management and client management skills
- An analytical approach to problem-solving with advanced Excel (and/or *SQL) skills, along with project management experience and ability to anticipate and mitigate risks
- Experience working with omni-channel such as Walmart, Instacart, etc.
- Knowledge of Amazon marketing tools (AMS, AMG, AAP, etc)
- Track record of retaining and renewing Enterprise customers in the SaaS space
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive pay, benefits, and early stage stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home benefits including flex WFH hours and home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone, internet, and gym/fitness reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401K plan, FSA, and HSA programs
- Long-term and short-term disability
Help us build the future of ecommerce. Apply now or learn more at https://commerceiq.ai!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other category prohibited by applicable law.