Director of Engineering
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
- As a key member of the executive team, work with Product Management, Marketing, Client Services, and Sales to deliver new, compelling products to market.
- Ship great products under stringent deadlines in the face of ambiguous requirements and changing business priorities.
- Attract talent, hire the best engineers, and grow teams at a rapid pace.
- Establish strong interlock with Sales teams to win new deals and Client Services teams to ensure customer success.
- Design enterprise-class SaaS systems.
- You have a Computer Science degree, or equivalent with at-least 10+ years of work experience and at least 5 years of leadership role experience including experience managing engineering managers.
- Excellent delivery and people management skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills and proven experience in shaping team culture.
- Hands-on experience in building distributed systems with GCP / AWS and experienced in building and delivering highly scalable Enterprise SaaS software.
- Proven ability to headhunt, attract, retain, and coach engineering talent from top companies and universities.
- Strong analytical skills and high ownership.
- Prior experience with a start-up is preferred.
- Willing to work with a distributed team.