At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
SDE 1 Job description :
Why should you explore opportunity with us?
You will solve hard problems in large scale crawling, algorithmic optimization, rule engine, distributed systems.
We have a flat hierarchy. Everyone codes, everyone ships. You will own components end to end.
- You will be responsible for developing, testing and releasing features with high quality that will drive revenue and margin impact to top brands.
- You will be expected to design your own features keeping in mind the scale and high availability of the systems.
- You will be working with the team and expected to contribute in code reviews and design discussions.
- You will be the owner of your feature and work directly with product teams to drive customer impact.
What you need to succeed
- You should be an experienced Java developer with strong software system design, problem solving, and object-oriented design skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high ownership to own features end to end.
- Prior experience with a start-up is preferred and willingness to work with distributed teams is desired.