Vice President, FP&A
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
This role is remote from the United States with a preference for candidates located in the Bay Area.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Vice President, FP&A to shape the operations and strategy of the organization, acting as the right hand and trusted partner of the CFO and executive team.
This leader will work with leadership cross-functionally to translate CommerceIQ’s long-term strategic plan into action by creating a robust budget, establishing reliable projections, and defining and measuring meaningful key metrics. They and their team will lead and improve budgeting, monitoring, and forecasting processes. The Vice President, FP&A will collaborate with business partners to drive strategic projects and long-range planning, forecast revenue and operating costs, and support financial review meetings and other ad hoc projects.
What You'll Do:
- Build, own, and manage the Financial Planning and Analysis team
- Direct the Company’s annual operational planning process
- Be responsible for financial planning, forecasting, budgeting, and analytical support to the management team and senior business leaders
- Own monthly processes to monitor progress against goals and evaluate budget variances to ensure a clear understanding of factors influencing our financial position and key metrics
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations to establish proper revenue targets and implementation of sales compensation plans
- Develop robust revenue forecasting methodology using inputs from Product, Sales, Marketing and Partnerships
- Implement and manage financial planning software and other financial systems
- Assess the financial viability of new initiatives and design KPIs to understand their success
- Lead the preparation of quarterly FP&A reporting materials for our executive team and board
- Bring best practices to develop, implement, and manage policies and processes that scale our financial operations
- Participate actively in financial due diligence process as necessary
- Work closely with the accounting and other departments to drive the process, data collection and reporting across the organization
- Support capital raise activities and investor communication
- Manage the Company’s liability and risk exposures
- Assist in capital planning and evaluation of potential financial risks
What You'll Bring:
- 12+ years as a FP&A leader for B2B Vertical SaaS businesses, including time at the VP level
- Experience building and leading high performing teams
- Comfort working directly with executive teams and board members
- Ability to set overarching FP&A vision, strategy, and operational excellence
- Experience in analytical roles (Strategy, Finance, Analytics, Business Operations, Management Consulting)
- Expert proficiency in financial modeling and analyzing complex and large data sets
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Track-record of collaborating with cross-functional partners to lead transformation and growth
- Experience with ERP and corporate financial planning tools.
- MBA preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive pay, benefits, and early stage stock options
- Unlimited PTO and seven paid company holidays
- Work from home benefits including flex WFH hours and home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone, internet, and gym/fitness reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401K plan, FSA, and HSA programs
- Long-term and short-term disability
Help us build the future of ecommerce. Apply now or learn more at https://commerceiq.ai!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other category prohibited by applicable law.