Customer Success Manager, Advertising (Amazon DSP)
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
Fueled by our customer and business growth, we’re looking for Customer Success Managers to run and grow relationships with our customers, ensuring they are successfully adopting the product. Specifically, this role will oversee the management of display advertising campaigns on platforms including, but not limited to, Amazon DSP, Walmart Connect, and The Trade Desk (TTD).
The goal of our Customer Success Managers at CommerceIQ is, simply, to help our customers achieve profitable revenue growth using our platform. They do so by partnering with the CommerceIQ Customer Success Team and other cross-functional partners to onboard, train, and provide day-to-day support for our customers. Since we partner with ecommerce sales and marketing operations teams on growing their Amazon business, our Customer Success Managers need to be skilled at understanding the customer’s business priorities and able to map the product capabilities of CommerceIQ and the Amazon ecommerce platform.
What You'll Do:
- Understand customer needs to plan, organize, and manage all display advertising including, but not limited to, Amazon DSP, Walmart DSP, and The Trade Desk.
- Collaborate with internal teams including other Customer Success Managers to run full-funnel media campaigns and ensure display advertising strategies align to paid search campaigns
- Be the liaison between Amazon Advertising (DSP), Walmart Connect and other external partners and our clients
- Be an expert on the CommerceIQ platform and act as a vital resource for helping with training, questions, and troubleshooting customer issues
- Be a subject matter expertise in e-commerce advertising for our customers, guiding them on how to drive growth for our customers
- Perform deep data analysis to answer the client’s strategic questions, and drive action
- Move the needle with respect to the client’s KPIs and continuously showcase the value of CommerceIQ’s platform throughout the engagement period
- Collaborate with our internal teams to shape new features
- Take ownership of customer service requests through coordinating with the technical support and engineer teams to ensure requests are addressed quickly and with a high level of satisfaction
- Advise our Sales team on upselling & cross-selling opportunities that will help our customers succeed
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communication, Economics, or a related field
- 6-7+ total years of professional work experience
- 5+ years experience in running media and advertising engagement with customers, in a consulting/agency role
- Experience in managing e-commerce marketing budgets (specifically on Amazon, Walmart, Kroger, and Instacart) at well-respected agencies for large enterprise brands
- Experience managing Amazon search (Sponsored Ads) and display (Amazon DSP) marketing budgets in the multi-million dollar range
- Well versed in bid and budget management, content optimization, and promotion planning
- An analytical approach to problem-solving with advanced Excel skills
- Project management experience and ability to anticipate and mitigate risks
- Proven experience in working with VP, SVP, and C-level executives of enterprise-level companies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills including both oral and written
- Track record of retaining and renewing Enterprise customers in the SaaS space.
Help us build the future of ecommerce. Apply now or learn more at https://commerceiq.ai!