Sales Development Representative
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
This role is remote from the United States.
CommerceIQ is looking for a results-driven Sales Development Representative to focus on generating new business opportunities for the company by identifying, contacting, and qualifying potential customers. This person will interact with potential customers at the beginning of the buyer’s journey, therefore strong communication and listening skills are critical. Equipped with well-researched information about target prospects, this person will build a solid understanding of the industry and sales process to spark meaningful conversations and generate qualified opportunities.
What You'll Do:
- Develop thoughtful strategies to optimize initial outreach to specific buyer personas
- Manage inbound leads with a sense of urgency and strategy on prioritization
- Generate and conduct first meetings with prospects through a variety of methods including cold-calling, emailing, social selling, trade shows, and other creative selling techniques
- Utilize provided tools such as LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo, and Outreach
- Conduct early opportunity qualification to determine decision makers, champion, budget, business needs, and timeline
- Clearly communicate and reiterate CommerceIQ’s value proposition
- Provide warm hand-offs between qualified prospects and AEs; schedule meetings and follow up as needed
- Maintain meticulous meeting and activity notes to track engagement within each account
- Stay abreast of goals and activity each week on pipeline, opportunity creation, and conversion; consistently achieve/exceed assigned goals
- Continually collaborate with your manager, other SDRs, AEs, Sales Enablement, and others to improve prospecting, outreach, and qualification efforts
What You'll Bring:
- 1+ years experience in a business development/sales development role
- Experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calling, email sequencing & social selling)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Adaptable to a fast-paced working environment
- Highly collaborative
- B2B Software as a Service (SaaS) experience preferred but not required
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive pay, benefits, and early stage stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home benefits including flex WFH hours and home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone, internet, and gym/fitness reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401K plan, FSA, and HSA programs
- Long-term and short-term disability
Help us build the future of ecommerce. Apply now or learn more at https://commerceiq.ai!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other category prohibited by applicable law.