Customer Success Specialist, Advertising (Amazon Ad search)
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
Customer Success Specialist Profile:
Fueled by our customers and business growth, we’re looking for Customer Success Specialists to run and grow relationships with our customers, ensuring they are successfully adopting the product.
The goal of our Customer Success Specialist at CommerceIQ is, simply, to help our customers achieve profitable revenue growth using our platform. They do so by partnering with the CommerceIQ Customer Success Team and other cross-functional partners to onboard, train, and provide day-to-day support for our customers. Since we partner with e-commerce sales and marketing operations teams on growing their Amazon business, our Customer Success Specialists need to be skilled at understanding the customer’s business priorities and able to map the product capabilities of CommerceIQ and the Amazon e-commerce platform.
In this role you will:
- Understand customer needs, to then plan, organize and manage all phases of a joint success plan, then focus on how we use our product to help customers meet those needs.
- Be an expert on the CommerceIQ platform and act as a vital resource for helping with training, questions, and troubleshooting customer issues.
- Managing client’s advertising budget and driving success
- Be a subject matter expert in e-commerce advertising for our customers, guiding them on how to drive growth for our customers.
- Perform deep data analysis to answer the client’s strategic questions, and drive action
- Move the needle with respect to the client’s KPIs and continuously showcase the value of CommerceIQ’s platform throughout the engagement period
- Collaborate with our internal teams to shape new features
- Take ownership of customer service requests through coordinating with the technical support and engineer teams to ensure requests are addressed quickly and with a high level of satisfaction
- Advise our Sales team on upselling & cross-selling opportunities that will help our customers succeed.
Preferred Qualities or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communication, Economics or related field
- 2+ total years of professional work experience
- 1+ years experience in running media and advertising engagement with customers, in a consulting/agency role
- Experience in managing e-commerce marketing budgets (specifically on Amazon, Walmart, Kroger, Instacart) at well-respected agencies for large enterprise brands
- Experience managing Amazon search (AMS) and display (DSP) marketing budgets in the multi-million dollar range
- Well versed in Bid and Budget management, content optimization, and promotion planning
- An analytical approach to problem-solving with advanced Excel skills
- Project management experience and ability to anticipate and mitigate risks
- Proven Experience in working with VP, SVP, and C-level executives of enterprise-level companies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills including both oral and written
- Track record of retaining and renewing Enterprise customers in the SaaS space.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with omnichannel such as Wal-Mart, Instacart, etc..
- Knowledge of Amazon marketing tools (AMS, AMG, AAP, etc)
- Track record of retaining and renewing Enterprise customers in the SaaS space
- Embodies CIQ’s Leadership Principles: Customer Obsession, Think Big, take bets and innovate, Win as a team, Take Ownership and deliver results, Dive Deep, Bias for Action and Learn and be Curious