At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
This role is remote.
We are looking for a digital marketing pro to drive our strategies and execution for ABM campaigns towards very specific B2B companies in ecommerce. The Director, ABM will report to the Vice President of Demand Generation. Working with global programs, web marketing and product marketing teams, the Director, ABM is a key player in building our integrated marketing plans.
The primary goal of our Director, ABM and their team is to generate more qualified leads for sales, leading to increased win rates, shorter sales cycles, and more revenue booked. They will do so by implementing and executing 1:1, 1:few, and 1:many Account-Based Marketing strategies in order to optimize engagement within specific accounts and work with product marketing to communicate the right messaging. An ideal candidate will use an analytical approach to take feedback from outreach to design more engaging campaigns and in-turn, drive top of the funnel. They will also have true Account-Based Marketing experience, a passion for driving demand in a very targeted manner, and a track record for reaching ambitious goals.
What You'll Do:
- Drive strategy, planning, and execution of ABM to drive awareness and demand in a highly targeted, high-touch manner
- Develop and lead demand generation initiatives across outbound, and BDR channels
- Convert inbound leads into sales opportunities
- Design engaging campaigns and in-turn drive top of the funnel
- Partner with Product Marketing to continuously refine messaging and provide market insights from past campaigns.
- Lead, motivate, and mentor a team of internal and outsourced Business Development Representatives
- Create and implement pipeline acceleration programs and lead generation towards specific, targeted accounts
- Uplevel the ABM campaigns to the executives & decision makers as well as influencers
- Develop highly-targeted Executive engagement programs
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales in planning and execution of personalized marketing campaigns to drive meetings within targeted strategic accounts
- Manage and optimize digital programs with a data-driven and testing approach to continuous improvement
- Plan, forecast, and deliver results to quarterly targets and budget
- Drive recommendations of new digital marketing opportunities and tactics to test
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and innovations
- Drive strategic initiatives for new customer acquisition
What You'll Bring:
- 8+ years of experience in B2B Marketing, with 4+ years in Account-Based Marketing.
- Well-versed across digital channels and best practices with in-depth knowledge and best-in-class expertise in ABM marketing for Enterprise SaaS Companies in the B2B space
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful, targeted account-based marketing campaigns that drive qualified leads and revenue growth
- Experience working with technical products and complex sales processes
- Strategic thinker with ability to build effective digital strategies, plan and execute to meet business objectives
- Data-driven marketer with superior analytical ability at strategic and tactical levels
- Demonstrated experience measuring and managing performance metrics at a granular level to optimize performance
- General familiarity with technology and data involved in running large-scale programs in digital channels. Must be adept in use of PPC advertising tools and analytics platforms, e.g, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, etc.
- Excellent communicator with ability to clearly and concisely articulate strategies, ideas, plans and performance results across teams and for executives
- Strong leader and collaborator in managing internal team and agency as well as work effectively across the organization
- Experience managing large-scale budgets and vendor contracts
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive pay, benefits, and early stage stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home benefits including flex WFH hours and home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone, internet, and gym/fitness reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401K plan, FSA, and HSA programs
- Long-term and short-term disability
Help us build the future of ecommerce. Apply now or learn more at https://commerceiq.ai!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other category prohibited by applicable law.
Something looks off?