Software Development Engineer 2 - (DSO)
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
We're looking for a highly skilled and technically curious software engineer to lead the team as we embark on the development of these vital systems.
- Collaborate with other senior engineers in the Data Acquisition tribe to determine an architectural approach to incorporate detection-avoidance capabilities into our wider platform.
- Take responsibility for the health of the team; fostering a positive and collaborative culture.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the team's delivery and development; leading and championing agile processes, and driving continuous improvement.
- Balance hands-on development alongside team leadership responsibilities.
- Drive the growth and development of the team and its processes; exploring and championing new techniques, technologies, and tools.
- Participate in engineering and architecture forums to help build a culture of excellence within the engineering organization.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Significant experience working with Linux/Unix.
- Strong understanding of system networking.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- An ability to think outside the box to solve difficult problems.
- Experience working with cloud-based technologies and development processes.
- Familiarity with SDLC and agile methodologies.
- Strong understanding of modern coding practices and standards.
- A passion for delivering quality software.
- Experience in building services in the cloud, especially with Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience in containerization using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in building infrastructure as code, especially with Terraform.
- Data analysis and SQL skills.
Something looks off?