Customer Success Manager, Digital Shelf
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
This role is remote and only candidates in the Central and East Coast time zones will be considered.
As the growth of ecommerce on platforms like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart has accelerated, so has the requirement for better insights to understand performance and growth opportunities in this dynamic environment. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who knows how to build and foster ongoing relationships that deliver long term value to our customers.
Working as part of the customer success team, you will play a critical role in onboarding, supporting, and leading strategic direction for our clients. Customer Success is at the heart of what we do so you should have CPG experience working in sales, analytics, or marketing as well as in ecommerce. This is an exciting time to join our fast-growing Digital Shelf division.
What You'll Do:
- Develop long-term customer relationships.
- Onboard, train customers on all product offerings.
- Listen to customers, understand business objectives, and work within e.fundamentals to coordinate internal and external resources to deliver long term value to our customers.
- Understand Ecommerce data and how they can be used to grow improve profitable market share.
- Effectively working with our clients to ensure we are delivering over 4x ROI and finding new areas where we can add value.
- Ensure we maintain our world class net promoter score with our customers.
- Ensure our customers continue to leverage our solution, see value and renew their contracts.
- Stay current with company offerings and eCommerce industry trends.
- Oversee and achieve organizational goals while upholding best practices.
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years experience working in Sales, Category Management, Marketing, Analytics for a CPG /Ecommerce company.
- Experience working in an analytical capacity in ecommerce coupled with strategic as well as analytical problem solving.
- Experience working with all levels of the business, including senior executives.
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients.
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive pay, benefits, and early stage stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home benefits including flex WFH hours and home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone, internet, and gym/fitness reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401K plan, FSA, and HSA programs
- Long-term and short-term disability
Help us build the future of ecommerce. Apply now or learn more at https://commerceiq.ai!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other category prohibited by applicable law.
Something looks off?