Senior Director of Product, DSA/DSO
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
This role is remote and only candidates in the Central and East Coast time zones will be considered.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Director of Product, Digital Shelf Optimization to drive innovative solutions that shape and transform the retail ecommerce industry. This role reports to the Vice President, Product Management and will own and drive the vision of our Digital Shelf product roadmap, balancing short and long-term goals to scale.
The right candidate will become an ally to our customers, diving deep to understand their use cases and product pain points. They will evangelize Digital Shelf Optimization (DSO) and the impact that AI and algorithms can have on our customers' business and will work with our customer success and sales teams to collect and analyze feedback, understand market trends and synthesize into roadmap priorities. Finally, they will partner closely with UX and engineering teams to bring these visions to life.
What You'll Do:
- Own and drive the vision of our product roadmap, balancing short and long-term goals to scale.
- Become an ally to our customers, working directly with them to understand their use cases and product pain points
- Evangelize Digital Shelf Optimization (DSO) and the impact that AI and algorithms can have on our customers' business.
- Work with our customer success and sales teams to collect and analyze feedback, understand market trends and synthesize into roadmap priorities and work closely with UX and engineering for execution
Sample Problems You May Solve:
- Integrating generative AI to solve ecommerce content creation work for 100s of Fortune 500 brands.
- Using Machine Learning to generate shopper insights from Terabytes of unstructured data.
- Using advanced analytics and models to extract business friendly actionable insights for large consumer brands.
- Rolling out products across 1000+ retailers across more than 50 countries.
- Work cross functionally to influence large multi million dollar RFPs.
- Build world’s first ecommerce systems to seamlessly connect online and Brick and mortar.
- Building automation tools to non linearly scale the tech and customer success teams.
What You'll Bring:
- Must be located in the US and based in East Coast or Central time zones
- Bachelor’s degree with a technical discipline, MBA preferred
- 10 - 15 years total experience, 10+ years of product management with minimum 5 years in Enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Customer obsession-proven ability to develop innovative product solutions that are grounded in a deep understanding of customer needs
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Experience with end to end product delivery, overseeing roadmap strategy and execution
- Experience engaging and influencing both peers and senior executives
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills. Proven ability to use a data driven approach to back up assumptions and drive actions
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive pay, benefits, and early stage stock options
- Unlimited PTO and seven paid company holidays
- Work from home benefits including flex WFH hours and home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone, internet, and gym/fitness reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401K plan, FSA, and HSA programs
- Long-term and short-term disability
Help us build the future of ecommerce. Apply now or learn more at https://commerceiq.ai!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other category prohibited by applicable law.
Something looks off?