Vice President, Demand Generation
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
We are seeking an experienced Vice President, Demand Generation to drive innovative and cost-effective new customer acquisition and growth. You will drive strategy and execution to optimize demand generation campaigns and programs, marketing spend, assess channel and campaign performance, and manage performance.
The driving focus for this role is to exponentially scale our growth by developing and managing the execution of multi-channel demand creation programs that drive pipeline and revenue growth. This role reports to the Senior Vice President of Marketing, and will partner closely with the broader Sales and Marketing teams. The ideal candidate is data driven, strategic, and highly focused on execution and delivery. It requires a candidate with strong leadership skills, creativity, and an ability to thrive in a high-growth environment.
What You'll Do:
- Lead, develop, and execute multi-channel campaigns as well as account-based marketing initiatives to drive leads (MQLs and SQLs) and opportunities for the sales team.
- Build a high performing demand generation team that contributes to meeting/exceeding established revenue goals.
- Execute strong growth in B2B lead generation through a mix of tactics and channels - inbound, outbound, ABM campaigns, events, and more to build a continuous pipeline of qualified leads - driven by metrics and ROI.
- Own and execute the end-to-end strategy, including budgeting, forecasting, and channel mix.
- Closely manage agency relationships, performance, and budgets.
- Establish metrics to measure channel effectiveness and continually optimize efforts in order to prioritize spend efficiently.
- Partner closely with the Sales team to ensure that demand generation goals are aligned and supporting growth goals.
- Participate in and contribute to annual and quarterly planning with leadership including, managing budget, and reporting on demand generation initiatives’ performance, with a focus on ROI & revenue growth.
- Leverage a data-centric approach to gather customer insights and use data to improve marketing campaigns and results.
What You'll Bring:
- 12+ years of marketing experience developing and driving successful demand generation programs, including at least 5 years leading a high performing demand generation team
- 8+ years of B2B SaaS experience
- Proven ability to create robust pipeline and delivering to key marketing KPIs and metrics (MQL, SQL, etc.).
- Proven track record driving successful demand generation programs with breadth of knowledge from ABM, segmentation, email execution, lead processes, reporting & analysis.
- Successful track record conducting integrated campaigns across a variety of channels, including social media, email, events, direct mail, and online.
- Experience building and managing high-performance marketing teams.
- Proficiency with CRM, Martech, and ABM Platforms - Salesforce must; Hubspot, 6sense preferred
- B2B, enterprise software and/or SaaS/cloud experience in a startup/scale up environment
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive pay, benefits, and early stage stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home benefits including flex WFH hours and home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone, internet, and gym/fitness reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401K plan, FSA, and HSA programs
- Long-term and short-term disability
Help us build the future of ecommerce. Apply now or learn more at https://commerceiq.ai!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other category prohibited by applicable law.
Something looks off?