Video Content Specialist
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
As a Video Content Specialist at CommerceIQ, you’ll lead, produce, and create videos that tells our story, promote our products, and enhance our brand. There is more than one way to tell a story, and we are looking for a Video Content Specialist who can take one video and create many different stories from that video. You’ll be interested and/or experienced in marketing, digital media, and social media. You are a storyteller, with a passion for sharing and/or creating these stories through video
The candidate must be highly skilled in editing and video shooting for marketing needs, works closely with the rest of the marketing team to identify topics for video content, and be able to plan, execute, and produce valuable and effective video content. Social Media channels experience is required.
Responsibilities for Video Content Specialist
- Design and create videos, shorts, audio podcasts for digital.
- Create product marketing, podcasts, training etc videos
- Help shoot raw footage from our events, seminars, workshops, podcasts
- Manipulating film, sound and video footage using modern editing techniques.
- Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
- Creating the final cut for broadcasting.
- Create video and audio content that is shareable, viralable.
Qualifications for Video Content Specialist
- 3+ years of work experience as a video editor.
- Professional mastery of video and audio editing software and programs
- Experience editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, music and transitions
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, and Premier.
- Creative and artistic skills.
- Familiarity with 3D composition and special effects.
- Portfolio of completed videos and audio products.
- Ability to work to a tight schedule.
- Ability to translate ideas into complete projects.
- Ambitious, eager, and fun!
Something looks off?