Application Engineer (On Contract)
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
- You will be responsible for a web crawler that both crawls and scrapes complicated targets, parses data, and ensures a high success rate without any maintenance.
- You will be responsible for developing, coding, documenting, and maintaining high-end web applications in a fast-paced project environment.
- Working closely with the various stakeholders like Product Managers, DS and UI, and QA team to estimate and plan projects in an agile environment
- You will be responsible for innovating, researching, proposing, and discussing the design with your peers.You will be responsible to understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
- You will be responsible to solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- 2+ years of experience in developing in designing and developing complex and scalable software modules.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Java or Typescript developer with exceptional software system design, problem-solving, and object-oriented coding skills.
- Strong object-oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces.
- Area going to work on scripting using Java/ Groovy, Typescript,HTML Regex, CSS, and Selenium.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Hands-on experience with building high-performance, highly available, and scalable distributed systems, scaling and evolving them.
- Strong analytical skills related to working with unstructured datasets with good experience in database design and querying with a focus on performance.
- BE, BS, or MS in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a similar degree will be considered
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive pay, benefits, and early stage stock options
- Unlimited PTO and seven paid company holidays
- Company-wide recharge day on the last Friday of every month - the whole company takes the day off!
- No meetings after noon on Fridays
Help us build the future of ecommerce. Apply now or learn more at https://commerceiq.ai!
Something looks off?