Technical Director / Senior Staff Engineer
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
We’ve been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN’s Coolest Cloud companies.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
About our Team
We are building massively distributed systems at web-scale.
We are looking for experienced and innovative Engineers who are up for the challenge of leading, designing and building wide range of distributed systems and architecture. We look for exceptional minds who love to go deep and will do whatever it takes to solve big problems, step up to big challenges and who will roll-up their sleeves and write code!
What we are looking for:
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science
- 10+ years of relevant experience in building production software products
- Expertise in designing/building large scale distributed systems to scale
- Expert Programming skills in one or more of the following languages: C, C++, Golang
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong data structures, design, algorithms, and coding skills
- Strong knowledge and experience in building large scale distributed systems
- Expertise in: the public cloud, moving huge data sets , massively parallel and distributed data sets and scalability
- Previous experience in Cloud Services, Filesystems or Data Protection is a huge plus
- Motivated to solve complex problems and challenges.
- Natural mentoring and coaching qualities
- Openings are for experienced senior level Engineers who can take the lead on complex projects and driven to own problems to solution.
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.
Something looks off?