Senior Field Marketing Manager
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Want to help us simplify the world of security and data management?
The Cohesity EMEA Field Marketing team is on a mission to fuel sales demand by generating new leads and pipeline at scale and accelerating open pipeline with urgency. Our customer obsessed field marketers are focused on programmatic activities with repeatable and predictable outcomes that will drive our Company-wide campaigns and value propositions through world class marketing experiences for customers and prospects.
As a Senior Manager, Field Marketing, you will be an individual contributor responsible for marketing, awareness and demand generation for sales in the United Kingdom covering the sales segments of Strategic and Enterprise accounts, reporting to the AVP of Field Marketing EMEA. This role is a strategic partner with Sales leadership. Together you will create and execute a quarterly regional plan in support of Sales pipeline and revenue objectives. In this position, you will participate in regular pipeline and forecast review meetings and develop tactical marketing programs to align with Sales, and Growth Marketing goals.
Our team is made up of high performing, collaborative and supportive marketers obsessed with delivering impactful pipeline-generating activities to engage and build relationships with our prospects and customers. We are looking to expand our team to continue the growth of sales and bring endless value to our customers through simplifying the world of data management.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME HERE
- Work with regional sales managers and channel teams to develop and execute a regional marketing plan with achievable ROI and pipeline impact.
- Drive field marketing programs from planning, execution, to measuring results.
- Partnering with the Strategic and Enterprise regional field sales teams in the United Kingdom and cross functional teams to deliver a comprehensive portfolio of marketing programs to help meet and exceed marketing targets
- Defining marketing plans to create/accelerate opportunities and build executive relationships
- Measure lead and pipeline ROI through metrics analysis and reporting via SFDC/Marketo/Tableau
- Provides onsite execution support for marketing programs – Travel 30-40%
WE’D LOVE TO TALK TO YOU IF YOU HAVE MANY OF THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 12+ years of enterprise marketing experience, with field marketing background
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with sales management
- Deep understanding and proven experience executing account based marketing programs
- Strong project management, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Experience with developing integrated, multi-touch marketing plans - integration of online and offline campaigns
- Enterprise software and/or hardware background; SaaS experience preferred
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems – Salesforce, Folloze, Marketo, Splash, Google Suite, Tableau experience is preferred
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative and analytical
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment is extremely important
- Strategic thinker, problem solver, can do attitude, strong team player
- Strong knowledge of the IT persona/CISO a plus
- Travel 30-40% (under normal circumstances)
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity employees who are within a reasonable commute (e.g. within a forty-five (45) minute average travel time) work out of our core offices 2-3 days a week of their choosing.