Sales Development Representative
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
At Cohesity, we are seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help us drive the adoption of our industry leading solutions as we rapidly scale up our business across Germany.
You’ll play a key role in identifying and generating new business opportunities for us and be a part of building an outstanding sales development organization within a hyper-growth tech company. You will be on the frontline of growth in the Americas with tremendous upside to progress into a closing sales role in the future.
How you’ll spend your time here:
- Build targeted outbound prospecting lists, both independently and in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Identify relevant decision makers for our solutions within target organizations.
- Prospect into organizations by cold calling, emailing and social selling while using tools like Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach and ZoomInfo.
- Hold discovery calls with prospects to qualify their needs while successfully positioning Cohesity and how our solutions can address their needs / difficulties.
- Handle all inbound leads for your region by qualifying them shortly after routing.
- Set meetings for Account Executives that convert into qualified sales opportunities.
- Meet or exceed your qualified sales opportunity targets & other objectives each quarter.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Channel and Sales partners to define and complete the overall go to market strategy for your territory.
- Understand Cohesity’s solutions and competitive positioning so you can effectively communicate our value proposition and relate it back to a prospect’s needs.
WE’D LOVE TO TALK TO YOU IF YOU HAVE MANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Passion for sales, ideally with 1+ years of experience in SDR or Sales roles, preferably within SaaS, IaaS or PaaS companies.
- Experience prospecting, including researching companies, conducting cold calls and email campaigns, navigating org charts and finding creative ways to reach prospects.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills and no fear of talking to prospective customers on the phone.
- Extremely coachable with a desire to learn - are willing to receive and implement feedback.
- High degree of grit & resilience - can bounce back quickly from setbacks.
- Unmatched work ethic - strive to continuously improve, overachieve versus targets and beat the competition.
- Great teammate - willingness to share standard methodologies and collaborate with your peers.
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity employees who are within a reasonable commute (e.g. within a forty-five (45) minute average travel time) work out of our core offices 2-3 days a week of their choosing.