Account Executive - Federal - Intelligence Community
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Account Executive, Federal - Intelligence Community
We make it easy to back up, manage and derive value from data while protecting data against ransomware attacks.
At Cohesity, we're encouraged to think big and take on dynamic goals that require innovative problem solvers. Obsession with our customers keeps us humble, and drives us to keep learning.
We've been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms, and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN's Coolest Cloud companies!
Want to help us simplify the world of data management?
What you’ll do:
- Drive satisfied customers while maintaining an accurate forecast and working with several channel partners.
- Develop and handle sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process
- Generating revenue and working closely with a network of Channel Partners to successfully sell the Cohesity solution.
- Consistent track record of penetrating accounts, reaching decision-makers, and closing business.
- Define and implement sales plans for the assigned territory to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities
- Building a business case and establishing value: develop and present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of the Cohesity hyper-converged infrastructure solution to meet the customers’ business objectives
- Drive account strategies and coordinate team selling efforts with partners to close business on a quarterly and annual basis.
What we’re Looking For:
- 10+ years of shown success in a customer-facing sales role proposing enterprise solutions at all levels of a customer organization.
- 5+ years of demonstrated direct selling to the Federal Intelligence Community.
- Experience collaborating with customers and technology partners
- Comfortable working with multiple decision-makers to drive proposals
- Very comfortable presenter of technical and business material to both small and large groups
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and a self-starter, comfortable working remotely and autonomously
- Ability to travel with the needs of the role
- Shown experience negotiating, proposing and closing contracts with clients
- Government Security Clearance - Full Scope Poly preferred
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity employees who are within a reasonable commute (e.g. within a forty-five (45) minute average travel time) work out of our core offices 2-3 days a week of their choosing.